Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

3 minutes ago, jamieson87 said:

Just seen it confirmed on twitter that it's a secret ballot. I wonder how many giving their backing in public, may vote differently when the time comes.

The Tories are a spectacularly spineless bunch.  Even the cloak of anonymity will prevent them making the ethical choice.  A vote of no confidence most likely gets defeated, or so it would seem -allowing Theresa May to continue he reign of sheer incompetency.  She'll put her Brexit agreement to the vote, and she'll lose that.  See,s to me this is just obfuscation and delaying the inevitable.  

8 minutes ago, Ross. said:

The Tories have drawn a 12 and turned the dial there then.

I also wouldn’t be surprised to see May holding on. I don’t see anyone else being stupid enough to want the job right now.

Never underestimate the shallow, selfish ambitions of your average Tory c**t 

Thought this was funny and true

Next Tory leader, latest odds: The one who lied on a bus 6-1 The one who lied about impact assessments 8-1 The one who lied to Parliament and resigned 10-1 The one who lied and didn’t resign 15-1 The one who destroyed the NHS 20-1 The one who didn’t know we were an island 8-1

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

Never underestimate the shallow, selfish ambitions of your average Tory c**t 

I don't think even the most shallow, selfish and ambitious Tory MP you can find will be idiotic enough not to see the short, medium and long term shit show that they will forever be blamed for, no matter how Brexit plays out.

1 minute ago, FlyerTon said:

This vote coming the day after the Brexit deal vote that was cancelled by Theresa May.

I wonder if this will have any sway with the Tory MP's voting tonight?

Depends on whether any of them actually believe that her trip to beg/plead/bargain for a better deal with the EU will make a difference.