Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Jezza playing a blinder by following Napoleon' s advice. A VONC would fail before any vote on WA. 
Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself.’

He's really not tbh, utter clueless. Sky poll today showed that 44% of people think May is best person to lead at this stage Vs 22% for Corbyn and 34% don't knows. 22% fucking percent whilst competing against the most hapless PM in modern times. Quite unbelievable!!! An utter moron

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I'm guessing the SNP hasn't heard from JC after giving him deadline of midnight tonight.

Yep Corbyn manages to be an utter non-entity against a PM  who is hitting a new crisis on an almost daily basis. He`s too busy polishing his clown shoes to come up with any sort of a coherent strategy.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Give an example of her bias then.

I've no doubt you'll blame it on the backroom staff, but there's at least one clip which shows her asking Jeremy Corbyn a question and then cuts to him answering another one. She may be the most honest and altruistic journalist at the Beeb*, but she should have distanced herself from that kind of clumsy propaganda.

*Although I  very much doubt it, even given the current shallow pool of talent.

15 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

14 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I've no doubt you'll blame it on the backroom staff, but there's at least one clip which shows her asking Jeremy Corbyn a question and then cuts to him answering another one. She may be the most honest and altruistic journalist at the Beeb*, but she should have distanced herself from that kind of clumsy propaganda.

*Although I  very much doubt it, even given the current shallow pool of talent.

I won't fight this one, but it sounds like her editor rather than her. And wid is relevant here.

5 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
13 hours ago, Detournement said:
You are an idiot.
Imagine someone chapped the door of a impoverished family with unemployed parents and said actualy you deserve to be hungry and cold this winter because of the policies of Blair, Brown, Cameron and May. That's how stupid your post is.

Greece's fiscal deficit was unsustainable - claiming otherwise shows what a fucking economic illiterate you really are.

Greece's finances are no business of Germany.

The EU are either extremely incompetent or extremely conniving as they should have been perfectly aware of the realities of the Greek economy. So the question must be asked, why oh why did they allow such an economy to become park of the single market and currency? 

1) incompetence

2) corruption

Those are the only two options. 

So again, Greece is a sovereign nation. There is no excuse whatsoever for the EU/Germany to interfere in internal elections or policies. 

3 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Greece's finances are no business of Germany.

The EU are either extremely incompetent or extremely conniving as they should have been perfectly aware of the realities of the Greek economy. So the question must be asked, why oh why did they allow such an economy to become park of the single market and currency? 

1) incompetence

2) corruption

Those are the only two options. 

So again, Greece is a sovereign nation. There is no excuse whatsoever for the EU/Germany to interfere in internal elections or policies. 

Are you suggesting that German banks shouldn't lend to Greeks? 

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Are you suggesting that German banks shouldn't lend to Greeks? 

I'm suggesting the German government shouldn't dictate national elections in Greece.

I'm suggesting the EU knew exactly what they were doing when Greece was accepted into the single currency. They wanted a puppet Germany proxy state and they got it. The rest of Europe stood back and allowed it to happen.

We are now witnessing mafia style threats towards Poland and Hungary for their refusal to accept economic migrants. The rest of Europe is standing by and letting it happen.

What I'm saying isn't even up for debate. It's happened.

1 minute ago, weegienative said:

I'm suggesting the German government shouldn't dictate national elections in Greece.

I'm suggesting the EU knew exactly what they were doing when Greece was accepted into the single currency. They wanted a puppet Germany proxy state and they got it. The rest of Europe stood back and allowed it to happen.

We are now witnessing mafia style threats towards Poland and Hungary for their refusal to accept economic migrants. The rest of Europe is standing by and letting it happen.

What I'm saying isn't even up for debate. It's happened.

I'm sure the voices in your head enjoyed that but you didn't answer my question. Have another go.

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

I'm sure the voices in your head enjoyed that but you didn't answer my question. Have another go.

Banks can lend to whoever they want.

I'm aware you'd love to avoid the points made in the previous post. But please, try to address them.

And yes, putting a post on pnb which stump others feels awesome. God knows how I manage to continue my regular life with such constant gratification on here.

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Ok. Do you accept that if banks lend to people or companies who fail to make agreed repayments then banks are entitled to take appropriate action?

No, they can take legal proceedings to recover the money.

If I fail to maintain my mortgage payments the bank CAN repossess the house, sell it and recover the amount they are due. They CAN'T take over my wages and decide my budget for the various consumables over the month. 

You are sidestepping the issue of why this wasn't addressed prior to Greece being accepted into the single currency. It hasn't gone unnoticed.

1 minute ago, weegienative said:

It's really concerning that, despite being wrong about this, you hold the belief that it would be perfectly acceptable for RBS to tell you how much you can spend in Tesco. 

It would indeed be perfectly acceptable for RBS to do that. They do it every day. As does every other bank.