Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Because they know that the DUP and the Tories won't vote for it so it'll fail.

Then Galaxybrain centrists will say "Ha now you have to support our People's Vote111"

The SNP would. In fact I understand they've been shouting for it all day long.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

21 minutes ago, Frankie S said:

Absolute dereliction of duty from the PM, putting (temporary) self-preservation ahead of the national interest. This hapless government should already have been skewered and filleted, but Corbyn the Imposter is hardly Vlad the Impaler. Sturgeon attempted to rouse him into action via Twitter, but she was clearly labouring under the misapprehension that the eviscerated husk masquerading as leader of the opposition was still breathing. 

Most accurate description of Corbyn that I’ve seen today (on the comments section of the Independent website): ‘a bumbling ideologue who’s a bit thick‘. 
Labour leadership still defiantly trying to avoid taking a position on a second referendum despite the membership being overwhelmingly in favour. 
Both May and Corbyn stalling pathetically as the Doomsday clock ticks relentlessly on.
It’s long past time to take on the extremists, not pander to them as the cowering incumbents of the major political offices have done for far too long. 
Time to confront the utter folly of Brexit, discredit it and dismantle it.

But it's not going to plan for the ERG.

16 minutes ago, gkneil said:

What an absolute shambles, from a numpty staging a protest by grabbing an ornament, to the visible outrage of others, to the speaker just uttering ‘no no, no no’. The vast majority of people in there are living on another planet.

Heads gone thread for this pish.

Remember the indy ref 4yrs ago when we were subjected to all the wee diddy scotland shite,couldnt run ourselves etc

Well look at the diddy couldny run a minage uk government,what a diddy set up we are part off now!!

If they break the Good Friday Agreement then the bombs and bullets will fly.

I have been very heartened to see the european politicians say that is a complete no no !!

Imagine agreeing to an agreement then going back on it,fuckin diddyland stuff.

Rule Britannia dont make me laugh :lol::rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

I don’t even know what that means.

Luckily, as usual, you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. 

What i mean is they don't want it.

Ironically 2015 showed that the SNP are redundant in WM. They won 90% of the seats they contested and achieved nothing. At the last GE Sturgeon had no message at all about why people should vote SNP.