Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Is someone really willing to bet that May’s deal will pass on Tuesday?  99 Tories have stated publicly that they won’t back the deal with a further 40-50 undeclared.  The DUP have said they won’t back it.  Not a snowball’s chance in hell that a sufficient number will change their minds.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-full-list-of-mps-and-how-they-are-expected-to-vote-on-pms-deal-11570606

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-deal-how-is-your-mp-expected-to-vote-11567959

14 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Because otherwise you end up with a picture of a black guy with the message that this is what an idiot looks like.

It’s on the politics forum. The guy is a Tory politician.

Should we only call white politicians idiots?

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't know his name either but whenever he's on Question Time he is the sweatiest man alive

He's on the telly all the time and I couldn't name him, like most of the Tory cabinet. And the shadow cabinet come to think of it.

Just now, welshbairn said:

He's on the telly all the time and I couldn't name him, like most of the Tory cabinet. And the shadow cabinet come to think of it.

I actually know he's Kwasi Kwarteng, but I didn't want to mention it in case it was assumed the only reason I remembered is because it's not an anglicised name, I didn't want to seem racist

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Kwasi Kwarteng.

I just googled ‘black Tory MP’. Racist!!!

I just google image searched "idiot" and he doesn't appear, so that's him cleared. Someone else is quite prominent though.

The Brexit debacle has reinforced how grateful I am to be living in Scotland and having an alternative to the other U.K. parties.

The SNP have been reasonable and pragmatic throughout this whole shambles and offered a united opposition, even though it has been largely ignored by the (U.K.) national media.

The whole thing has also highlighted how many totally vacuous people there are in Westminster.  This may be epitomised by the Liberal MP who says he will support May’s proposal because he wants to ‘respect the result of the referendum’.  What a brain dead, ignorant, lightweight c**t.