Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Willing to give 20 quid to a charity of anyone’s suggestion* if it doesn’t pass if anyone wants to take the bet. I have a lot of faith in the shitebaggery of Tory MPs and Labour no-righters.

*I will be Quintongo’s Left Pegging it if I’m wrong**

**Only joking.

Exactly my thoughts. The Tory MP's will mostly do as they're told.

On 15/11/2018 at 14:54, btb said:

"While one does not seek the office, one has pledged oneself to the service of one's country. And if one's friends were to persuade one that that was the best way one could serve, one might reluctantly have to accept the responsibility, whatever one's own private wishes might be."

ym34_jim2.jpg

...................and today from Esther McVey! :lol:

McVey did not rule out running for the leadership herself, saying she would do so “if people asked me”. She said she was “looking for a person who can unite the party behind the Brexit deal” and said Brexiters should get behind one candidate, but did not name anyone.

Edited by btb

Esther McVey as the possible Prime Minister absolutely gives me the shudders. So much for the heavyweights when someone who was involved in the Universal Credit shambles can throw their name in the hat like that.

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Of course not, but wouldn't it be more appropriate to mention them by name?

What you’re suggesting is that IF a relatively unknown white junior government minister had made such a stupid statement and IF I had posted a picture of him/her without naming them then that would have been OK.

That’s racist.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What you’re suggesting is that IF a relatively unknown white junior government minister had made such a stupid statement and IF I had posted a picture of him/her without naming them then that would have been OK.

That’s racist.

Yeah, but why would you have done that without naming them?