Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-deal-theresa-may-uk-vote-economy-mps-remain-a8673926.html

Seems strange to me that Remain are only at 52% given the amount of negative coverage recently. 
Leavers who intend to vote remain now will probably be the quiet ones. Like those who voted for Trump or even a lot of leavers originally.

You have heard of "Sing a song of sixpence?" Replace blackbirds with crows and remember how crows have been long associated with evil. I thought you were into this stuff.
The blackbirds were actually young rooks. Plucked out their nests in the rookeries when they are at their tenderest. A country meal from a long, long time ago ........unless you live in Fife !!

We won't get the same deal as Norway as we won't accept freedom of movement. It's really that simple. Why theres not a single prominent politician or party south of the bordee championing freedom of movement is beyond me. They can't all think it's bad surely.
They know the public are stupid though.

There were powers that could have been used within the EU to control immigration and not allow migrants permanent residence unless insurance is in place and they are in work after a certain time. We're the only country to not use these contrlls. - probably because it isn't actually a huge problem

6 minutes ago, harry94 said:

They know the public are stupid though.

There were powers that could have been used within the EU to control immigration and not allow migrants permanent residence unless insurance is in place and they are in work after a certain time. We're the only country to not use these controls. - probably because it isn't actually a huge problem

It's a huge problem in those places that have two immigrants and classify that as a swarm.

51 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Folk want rid of immigrants no matter the cost to themselves and that's that.

They don't realise that the immigrants they hate most (those with darker skins) are the ones that will be coming in to replace the EU workers we lose.

They're not going to be happy with that.

If you want to know what an idiot  looks like then look no further.

134740A4-3A3E-42E0-ABE7-4B36C868C516.thumb.jpeg.35b385c65a07f26e423a3149db960ae5.jpegL

Two days before the vote this guy thinks May’s proposal still has a “good shot of winning”.

Aye pal, maybe in some parallel universe.

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

134740A4-3A3E-42E0-ABE7-4B36C868C516.thumb.jpeg.35b385c65a07f26e423a3149db960ae5.jpegL

Two days before the vote this guy thinks May’s proposal still has a “good shot of winning”.

Never underestimate the greed of Tory MPs to hang on to their jobs, especially those in marginal constituencies or working for Government departments. I expect it to be a lot closer than people are saying. If she gets some face saving concession from Brussels on the Backstop the DUP might even back it as a way of getting out of  the morass they've  landed themselves in.

Edited by welshbairn

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That's not a very well thought out post, GD.

Willing to give 20 quid to a charity of anyone’s suggestion* if it doesn’t pass if anyone wants to take the bet. I have a lot of faith in the shitebaggery of Tory MPs and Labour no-righters.

*I will be Quintongo’s Left Pegging it if I’m wrong**

**Only joking.

Willing to give 20 quid to a charity of anyone’s suggestion* if it doesn’t pass if anyone wants to take the bet. I have a lot of faith in the shitebaggery of Tory MPs and Labour no-righters.

*I will be Quintongo’s Left Pegging it if I’m wrong**

**Only joking.

You think it’ll pass on tuesday? Without any significant change? Im tempted.

More hot air from Boris this morning on Marr.
He’s had a haircut and lost a bit of weight, i think he’s also getting himself ready to challenge May.
I see he is saying he will take 'personal responsibility' for job losses under Brexit. Whatever that means.
Funny the change of character happening just around the time Farage quits for UKIP being to racisty, while he, Farage, and Bojo senior were snapped having dinner.