Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 minutes ago, Ross. said:

They should call the next one a "Really advisory referendum" just to give it the gravitas it deserves.

I know I go on about it, but it really fucks me off that no one in the media or politics world is pointing out that we are planning on fucking the country based on a vote that wasn’t legally binding.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I know I go on about it, but it really fucks me off that no one in the media or politics world is pointing out that we are planning on fucking the country based on a vote that wasn’t legally binding.

Why do you hate democracy so much? :whistle

Anyone remember the manic oration by that Norwegian commentator after they beat England in the 80's ?  Well today there's an absolute minter on the BBC website who has placed a comment in full caps referencing Aden, Iraq, NI, the Falklands, Afghanistan, etc., and inferring that there's plenty of ex-military guys like him ready to get involved if it comes to civil unrest.

Pure comedy gold.....

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Anyone remember the manic oration by that Norwegian commentator after they beat England in the 80's ?  Well today there's an absolute minter on the BBC website who has placed a comment in full caps referencing Aden, Iraq, NI, the Falklands, Afghanistan, etc., and inferring that there's plenty of ex-military guys like him ready to get involved if it comes to civil unrest.

Pure comedy gold.....

Bleurgh. That reminds me of a post I made on Facebook on the morning of 23rd June 2016. Farage, Johnson, etc, etc were the boys I had down as taking a hell of a beating.

Minter. The result was probably all my fault.

5 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

It's not exactly stopped tbf. The current trend appears to be VETERANS INSTEAD OF FORRIN AID!!!1111

I do know the one you're on about though, where some poor pensioner only gets £126 per week and illegal immigrants get £26,000 and a free house. The most depressing aspect is that folk i know who I'd previously thought were sound intelligent folk actually believed it. Fucking morons man. 

Even if this was somehow True, why would the EU be blamed ?

Surely that would be our own incompetent Government that would be 100% responsible ??

32 minutes ago, Tamdunk said:

I see fluffers has withdrawn his 'threat' to resign over NI being treated differently.

A man of true principle.

Anyone see him getting chased out a Dumfries foodbank? He was trying a publicity  stunt that went bad really fast.

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Because leave voters that share this shite are monumentally stupid racists.

Or just half witted morons, who prior to the referendum, have probably never voted in their lives, except for their favourite X Factor contestant.

Unfortunately  this referendum has brought all these cretinous fools out of the woodwork and is why dictatorships are most often far better than a so called democracy............