Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Gove NOT resigning according to the BBC.

He obviously sees he has no chance challenging May and thinks this is his best course to protect his career.

The slimy little cretin has no principles.

This is such exciting news.

I'm on the edge of my seat now wondering who will be next not to resign.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Looking for the May loyalist votes for his eventual leadership bid.

That was my thinking.  I wonder if in private he tries to persuade May to resign “in the best interests of the Conservative Party” if a leadership challenge looks like it will be a close run thing.

He obviously sees he has no chance challenging May and thinks this is his best course to protect his career.

Cuntymccuntface is up to no good or has used the last 24hrs to see if he has enough support to challenge may

David Davis has bizarrely blamed the EU for dragging out the process to waste time. This from a guy who seldom bothered his backside to go to Brussels to negotiate the deal. Utter cretin.

1 minute ago, RiG said:

David Davis has bizarrely blamed the EU for dragging out the process to waste time. This from a guy who seldom bothered his backside to go to Brussels to negotiate the deal. Utter cretin.

If we don’t get all three points against Alloa on Tuesday night I’m blaming Donald Tusk.

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Looking forward to his Hackeresque denial of any interest in the top job.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

He followed it up with this:

Why do folk keep peddling this take back control of our money, laws and borders. We had control of these and fucked it up. But hey ho, it was someone else's fault.

I'm assuming that the cretins who follow this narrative are actually looking for anarchy where they can choose to do exactly as they wish in some sort of dystopian lawless society ??

Looking for the May loyalist votes for his eventual leadership bid.

Yup.

The big hitters will all refuse to resign, so as to hang around and cause as much trouble as possible internally for May.

May should just sack Gove now for shits and giggles

Theresa May has dismissed speculation she could be ousted as prime minister over her Brexit agreement, saying: "I am going to see this through."

Despite a series of ministers resigning and talk of a no-confidence vote, she vowed to get the deal signed off in Brussels and to put it to MPs.

"The course I have set out is the right one for our country," she said.

BREAKING: Gove, Fox, Grayling, Mordaunt and Leadsom have agreed collectively to stay and will work together “to get this in a better place” says a vg source. “Resigning and joining a rebellion is not going to help anything”.

Something doesn't add up...…………………..

3 minutes ago, btb said:

Something doesn't add up...…………………..

I think they realise that May will win the vote of confidence and nobody will be able to challenge her again for a year, unless she resigns of her own accord. 

Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I think they realise that May will win the vote of confidence and nobody will be able to challenge her again for a year, unless she resigns of her own accord. 

Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

Softly, softly...……..

24 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Is fluffy still licking the toilet?

Threatens to resign weeks before the brexit deal is announced. Deal announced, criticised and he hides under his desk. Sleekit wee jobsworth b*****d.

Sick of listening to Labour people saying that a GE should have more priority than a peoples vote, but yet can't tell us what would be in their manifesto regarding brexshit.

They're just as much all over the place on this as the government are. 

A general election is the last thing we need right now. It would put the country in even more of a f**k up as it is in at the moment.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

A general election is the last thing we need right now. It would put the country in even more of a f**k up as it is in at the moment.

Sadly its exactly what we need but there's no point while it would still be May/new leader v Corbyn. He won't set out a position against brexit because he isn't against brexit. Until Labour commit to offering Remain in a public vote, which probably can't happen under Corbyn, a GE would be redundant.

3 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Sadly its exactly what we need but there's no point while it would still be May/new leader v Corbyn. He won't set out a position against brexit because he isn't against brexit. Until Labour commit to offering Remain in a public vote, which probably can't happen under Corbyn, a GE would be redundant.

There's either got to be a so called peoples vote or a revised deal negotiated around the whole of the UK remaining in the single market - as the SNP have repeatedly called for.

I can't believe that the default option at present would be to leave without a deal - although believe it or not, there are no shortage of morons here in the Burnley area that would be happy with that!