Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Always fascinating to see the 'Progressive' hate rise up when someone challenges The Narrative :unsure2:
I'll get that diagram over in due course. Might even do some Powerpoint slides with animations.
You seem to have a lot of time on your hands; there's a few jobs going in Westminster right now - why not make yourself useful and stop polluting my inbox ?

7 hours ago, The OP said:

Banana trying to involve himself in a proper discussion then withdrawing to “Progressives” chat when his idiocy becomes all too apparent was a pretty good diversion tbh.

7 hours ago, banana said:

Muh dogwhistle! Muh dissenter must be trolling!

:lol:

Orange man bad! Leave man bad! Bleep blop!

Image result for npc meme

Yep.

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

People actually engaging like banana's actually putting forward a real argument. Lol.

I have reached the conclusion that there are folk on here whose lives are so empty that they are desperate for any sort of discourse.  You're life must be really fucked up when you have to swap 'banter' with an obvious internet troll to ward off the loneliness.

I have reached the conclusion that there are folk on here whose lives are so empty that they are desperate for any sort of discourse.  You're life must be really fucked up when you have to swap 'banter' with an obvious internet troll to ward off the loneliness.

I've an excuse - off work ill - lost my voice and sweating like a pig - and I'm bored rigid.

14 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

:lol:

"!!LEAVE MEANS LEAVE."

He followed it up with this:

Why do folk keep peddling this take back control of our money, laws and borders. We had control of these and fucked it up. But hey ho, it was someone else's fault.

I posted previously about the Parliamentary arithmetic and after yesterday it's now looking impossible for May to get her deal through.

This has been exacerbated by the DUP stance and various folk from the EU27 saying that there is no scope for change.  Also it would appear that the 'soft Labour' vote has all but disappeared with only a handful of likely dissenters to the official Labour line..

Even if the DUP abstain in a vote it would require those associated with the ERG to do a complete volte-face and I just cannot see that happening.

May suggesting Tory MPs but not the Cabinet may (sic) get a free vote in her LBC radio interview

May refuses to rule out allowing Tory MPs free vote.

May says they will be looking at the deal when it comes back. There is collective responsibility on this.

Surely an admission that defeat is inevitable? :huh:

Tory MPs won't get free vote on Brexit deal, No 10 insists

It turns out that I and other colleagues have been reading too much into how Theresa May answered the question about MPs having a free vote. “It’s not going to be a free vote,” a No 10 source says. In her answer May did talk about “collective responsibility”, that applies to ministers, not backbenchers. She did not give a clear no to Nick Ferrari on the free vote question, which is what set the alarm bells going.

Oooooooooooops!

Edited by btb

34 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You're life must be really fucked up when you have to swap 'banter' with an obvious internet troll to ward off the loneliness.

Waaaaaaa, someone's bantzing to people outside the echo chamber, waaaaaaa!

No aboot time to grow a spine a wee bit, auld ane?

9 minutes ago, btb said:

May suggesting Tory MPs but not the Cabinet may (sic) get a free vote in her LBC radio interview

Surely an admission that defeat is inevitable? :huh:

Oooooooooooops!

It’s not just the cabinet that is bound by collective responsibility, it is everyone on the ‘government payroll’.  So junior ministers and PPSs.

In total I think there are 80-90 MPs who are seen as part of ‘the government’.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Gove NOT resigning according to the BBC.

He obviously sees he has no chance challenging May and thinks this is his best course to protect his career.

The slimy little cretin has no principles.

Looking for the May loyalist votes for his eventual leadership bid.