Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

The problem with May is that everything has been done with a view to trying to keep everyone on board in her own party.

That was never going to work in the long run - she'd have been better going for a soft Brexit - leave the EU but stay in the Single Market and Currency Union - that would easily have sailed through a Parliamentary vote - and isolated JRM and the rest of the ERG wankers.

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

That press conference was car crashing viewing. That's a person about to breakdown any time now imo.

Imagine getting a three hour job interview with hundreds of hostile questions, mainly from grandstanding people behind you. I'm surprised she wasn't off her head on gin. Thought she did ok under the circumstances. 

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The problem with May is that everything has been done with a view to trying to keep everyone on board in her own party.

That was never going to work in the long run - she'd have been better going for a soft Brexit - leave the EU but stay in the Single Market and Currency Union - that would easily have sailed through a Parliamentary vote - and isolated JRM and the rest of the ERG wankers.

The EU wouldn't have accepted that without freedom of movement. The only practical solution is staying in the EU. She did her best to shove a round peg in a square hole.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Imagine getting a three hour job interview with hundreds of hostile questions, mainly from grandstanding people behind you. I'm surprised she wasn't off her head on gin. Thought she did ok under the circumstances. 

Hard to imagine who else in her party could have handled it any better.

May cites Geoffrey Boycott as her Brexit inspiration

Q: You are a cricket fan. How many wickets need to fall in your cabinet before your walk?

May says one of her cricket heroes was Geoffrey Boycott.

And what do you know about Geoffrey Boycott? Geoffrey Boycott stuck to it. And he got the runs in the end.

May knows less about cricket than she thinks - Boycott famously spent 3 years out of the England team in the 70s when he was having "issues" and was eventually sacked from the Test team (as requested by his fellow players)  for playing golf when supposedly to ill to play in the field during a tour of India

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Edited by btb

Have missed a few pages here.

It appears like some people have sympathy for this utter, utter worstcunt Theresa May.

Is that..... whats happening?

I hope she suffers even 0.01% of the misery she has inflicted on others in the name of her and her cronies interests then that will hopefully be enough to make her miserable for the rest of her days.

I hooe she takes the full 100% though.

If I was to compare myself to a cricketer, I wouldn’t have chosen the one who was convicted of domestic abuse, being roundly disliked by his teammates, made several rascist and sexist remarks and playing style that is incredibly outdated.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think we need a bit more than doing ok from our leader guiding  all of our lives through this shambles.