Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

People have been slating May but my take on it is that she deserves some credit for sticking it out. Every other person involved in Leave has essentially ran away and wanted nothing to do with it. 

She at least deserves credit for not doing that. 

Sheer bloody mindedness is not a desirable attribute in a c**t.

18 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Successive Brexit sec’s have had very little to do with Brexit negotiations.

Its the 3rd choice goalkeeper position in the Cabinet.

Aye the Brexit secretary is basically a Beard.

A Brexiteer with the job title and Liddington really doing the deal for May.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

I think it's time for big Tessa to give up. 

Gove thinking that he can return to the EU and get a better deal from Barnier must be the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard in this whole Brexit debacle.

Oh, and anyone having any sympathy for Theresa May has to have a serious word with their self.

1 hour ago, Wee Bully said:

I have been yet again reminded that, whilst her views are completely odious, Esther McVey is an absolute wid.

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, Wee Bully said:
I have been yet again reminded that, whilst her views are completely odious, Esther McVey is an absolute wid.

Totally

Esther, but.  Can you imagine yourself grunting "Esther!!" at the requisite coitus point?

Edited by Boghead ranter

People have been slating May but my take on it is that she deserves some credit for sticking it out. Every other person involved in Leave has essentially ran away and wanted nothing to do with it. 

She at least deserves credit for not doing that. 

I'd agree with this.

As far as Tories go, she's as good as you'll get (it doesn't count for much but it is something).

She didn't have to stand up today and take over two hours of jibes and jokes at her expense. It was unedifying, and truly bizarre to watch.

I had expected her to offer Corbyn an election if he voted this through. Basically get her deal done and then announce a general election to f**k over the snakes behind her.

Surely she can't put up with this nonsense without going out with a bang?

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

I had expected her to offer Corbyn an election of he voted this through. Basically get her deal done and then announce a general election to f**k over the snakes behind her.

They are terrified of Corbyn. There is no chance she will try to do a deal with him.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I'd agree with this.

As far as Tories go, she's as good as you'll get (it doesn't count for much but it is something).

She didn't have to stand up today and take over two hours of jibes and jokes at her expense. It was unedifying, and truly bizarre to watch.

I had expected her to offer Corbyn an election of he voted this through. Basically get her deal done and then announce a general election to f**k over the snakes behind her.

Surely she can't put up with this nonsense without going out with a bang?

I mean apart from all the deportations and deaths she's presided over she's just dandy. She's more blood on her hands than the majority of an already incredibly evil party.

They are terrified of Corbyn. There is no chance she will try to do a deal with him.
Who is 'they' though?

She's a Tory who's just been humiliated be her own party. Surely there's a wee bit of her that would love to get it right up them, bearing in mind her political career is all but over.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I mean apart from all the deportations and deaths she's presided over she's just dandy. She's more blood on her hands than the majority of an already incredibly evil party.

Blood on her hands is a bit much, chief.

Austerity has caused 120,000 excess deaths in the UK.