Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

3 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

This is what happens when you let millions of numb-nuts vote for something they do not understand and more importantly have no grasp of the consequences. 

So you are against democracy?

4 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

An unholy mess which derives from it being uber complex and never being able to satisfy everyone.

This is what happens when you let millions of numb-nuts vote for something they do not understand and more importantly have no grasp of the consequences. 

Indeed. 

I think a big problem for May is she's never actually taken a side in her own party and now everyone has just turned against her. The easiest solution would've been a soft as possible Brexit which Labour, SNP etc would have had no choice but to support. She would've gotten support from the easily whipped ( ;) ) in her party and the likes of Soubry/Ken Clarke and she'd have gotten out of this mess intact. 

I can't see her lasting the month to be honest.

6 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Yes it is called cabinet responsibility followed by integrity.

This is nothing to do with integrity.  I'll be very surprised if they're not resigning now because they know that sufficient numbers of letters have gone in to force a no confidence vote in May. They don't mind collective responsibility as long as they can save their own skin by not being collectively tied to May.