Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Corbyn.... absolutely silent.   And we know why that is.  

Corbyn’s behaviour on this has been atrocious but if I were in his shoes right now I’d be sitting back, saying nothing and letting it unravel.

What will be important is what he says/does once the dust has settled a bit.

ETA fishy beat me to it.  :lol:

Edited by Granny Danger

Got to love the absolute revisionist bullshit in Vara's resignation letter.

The EU referendum offered a simple choice - whit?

The result was decisive - ???

Brexit was never simple other than knowing that leave was a batshit terrible option, the leavers themselves couldn't and still can't decide what brexit actually fucking means, and this was decided by the slimmest of margins. So the slightly larger and infinitely fractured leave faction believe this gives a mandate to f**k absolutely everyone else through whatever terms they wish with no public consultation.

Gammons c***s.

What do we think Corbyn will trot out in response to May's statement in half an hour? Some wishy washy sentiment about stepping aside and letting him f**k up brexit instead I reckon.

Surely this shitgibbon of a PM is finally, finally going in the next fortnight?

Not that it'll solve anything in terms of leaving the EU, because no one can get a deal through by replacing her either while an election and new negotiation or second referendum in this timescale just isn't feasible.

They’re doing the one-an-hour thing. Delightful to see an evil soulless monster who joined an evil soulless party being betrayed by its fellow evil soulless monsters. 

It’s impossible to sympathise with Tories. They knew what they were getting into.