Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Not a big fan of Chukka Umunna but he's got this right about Raab:

"Er...you negotiated it, you promised the earth as part of Vote Leave and now you walk off and leave others to clear up the mess? Seriously? These people are shameless. "

Like David Cameron these people feel they can scuttle off and avoid any responsibility for the mess they have created.

45 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I would not make light of it.  Every resignation is welcome; hopefully more will follow.

With the BBC reporting that the DUP will vote against the deal then it is doubtful this will get through Parliament.

I don't know whether that's good news or not. No Deal will be even worse. Hoping for a second referendum with Remain as an option but not sure if that's likely to happen. 

Anyway, Raab gone now. 

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

I don't know whether that's good news or not. No Deal will be even worse. Hoping for a second referendum with Remain as an option but not sure if that's likely to happen. 

Anyway, Raab gone now. 

It will not be No Deal.  That's the scare story May has been trying to sell and no one is buying it.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It will not be No Deal.  That's the scare story May has been trying to sell and no one is buying it.

If May goes it will take months to pick another leader. They'll need an extension to article 50 to avoid a no deal.

13 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

The guy who negotiated the deal has quit because its a bad deal emoji23.png

Hahahaha fucking brilliant. That's the best resignation we could have seen today short of May herself and it's only 9am. Quality.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

I agree.  I think no exit is more likely than no deal.  

Me too. Quite telling that May said it's either my deal, no deal... or.. no brexit. She hasn't alluded to cancelling the whole fucking thing before last night, that I can remember.

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Where is Noel Edmonds when needed.

I have 1000 euros and 500 dollars upstairs, that will be good for extra ration cards when the time comes.

Might even be able to get a wee boat to a 3rd world country to escape the horror of broken, bedraggled, bunkrupt, blue passported britain.

Farage, Davis, Cameron, Johnston, Rees Mogg utter c***s of the highest order.

As for the other shitebags like Corbyn, pathetic.

As someone once said, anyone wanting to be a politician  should automatically be banned from being one.

c***s.   And as for the racist, moronic, fuckwits that voted for Brexit, f**k you too.

And breathe.

Corbyn.... absolutely silent.   And we know why that is.