Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

19 hours ago, Bandstand said:

Bojo's old man with peak brexiteer solution to the border with Ireland problem

"Just let the Irish shoot each other"

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid bint.

Is it any wonder Ireland is heading towards reunification?

This border issue highlights British self righteousness, in their complete contempt for an independent nation, we talk about the 'irish border" as if it has nothing to do with Ireland and it's just a stumbling block for Westminster to sort out.

In case anyone forgot, we partitioned a Country, it's a British border not an Irish one.

5 minutes ago, btb said:

Roger Daltrey: Brexit won't harm touring bands

Legendary frontman of The Who, Roger Daltrey, has said that touring bands will cope after Brexit, and any problem is “nothing that can’t be solved”.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-45890756/roger-daltrey-brexit-won-t-harm-touring-bands

He’s been fooled again.  :(

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

It,s ok folks Kate Hoey has it sussed

https://twitter.com/KateHoeyMP/status/1052512734401765377

I think this is what the Brexiteers cannot understand.

Basically, they assumed that the UK would decide what was going to happen and then the Republic of Ireland would just have to go along with it.
After all this is what has always happened in the past.

However, the Republic have said "We don't want to be in your gang, we want to be in this bigger gang, who let's face it, are nicer to us than you."

Brexiteers cannot see how the republic can have the upper hand - it just doesn't make sense to them.

4 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I think this is what the Brexiteers cannot understand.

Basically, they assumed that the UK would decide what was going to happen and then the Republic of Ireland would just have to go along with it.
After all this is what has always happened in the past.

However, the Republic have said "We don't want to be in your gang, we want to be in this bigger gang, who let's face it, are nicer to us than you."

Brexiteers cannot see how the republic can have the upper hand - it just doesn't make sense to them.

If you starved an entire country resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths, wouldn't you be confused when you found out that they didn't want to be your best buddy?

28 minutes ago, btb said:

Roger Daltrey: Brexit won't harm touring bands

Legendary frontman of The Who, Roger Daltrey, has said that touring bands will cope after Brexit, and any problem is “nothing that can’t be solved”.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-45890756/roger-daltrey-brexit-won-t-harm-touring-bands

Was the **** from Herman's Hermits no available for comment likes?

:lol:

On 10/16/2018 at 10:27, Colkitto said:

I wonder how many of them in this clip are actually still living? 

Love how young man '£20m... or we'd be living on tenner giros' has an England top and his toothless auld man has a Maradona shirt on...

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Was the **** from Herman's Hermits no available for comment likes?

:lol:

Strange they never asked the Exploited about Hearts winning the Championship and their thoughts on Rangers...

Here it is anyway.

So it’s looking like no November summit.  Despite all the talk I reckon we have hit the wire, the EU will not accept a time limited backstop, the Brexiteers will not support one that is indefinite.  Looks pretty intransigent.

May offered nothing new to the EU today and I think that in reality they will be pretty pissed off with that.

The ball is very much in May’s court; she is going to have to show her hand soon.  (Apologies for the mixed metaphors).

Oh, and the EU restating that Barnier is the negotiator and that they have confidence in him.  I reckon that’s a pretty strong message in itself.

40 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So it’s looking like no November summit.  Despite all the talk I reckon we have hit the wire, the EU will not accept a time limited backstop, the Brexiteers will not support one that is indefinite.  Looks pretty intransigent.

May offered nothing new to the EU today and I think that in reality they will be pretty pissed off with that.

The ball is very much in May’s court; she is going to have to show her hand soon.  (Apologies for the mixed metaphors).

Oh, and the EU restating that Barnier is the negotiator and that they have confidence in him.  I reckon that’s a pretty strong message in itself.

Yes, it's beginning to look a lot like Crunch Time. 

I'm wondering whether Theresa May could do worse than enlist Neil Doncaster to the negotiating team- worth a try, no ?

Edited by O'Kelly Isley III