Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I very rarely watch PMQs but the ongoing chatter on both sides of the house any time an SNP member speaks shows the utter contempt that Labour and the Tories have for the Scottish electorate.

Lots of comments abt this on Twitter. Us Scotch should be seen not heard.

4 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

If you want evidence of these fuckwits head over to the BBC website article on Sturgeon's speech - eye-watering levels of ignorance and racism.

Jesus  wept there's some absolute  FTWs on there. :lol:

On the other hand, I never realised the BBC was such a fertile opportunity for bamming up perma-seething cretins.  quitegood.png

3 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

On the other hand, I never realised the BBC was such a fertile opportunity for bamming up perma-seething cretins.  quitegood.png

Did the BBC not ban comments for a few years?

You know it's bad when even the BBC consider the comments towards Scotland to be too nasty. Ljsl9nQ.png

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Can someone give me a link to this - I can't find it.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Can someone give me a link to this - I can't find it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-45856698

You can read the comments from there. Makes the Heads Gone thread on here look like Oscar Wilde calmly discussing the works of Chaucer.  warnock.png

5 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

You can read the comments from there. Makes the Heads Gone thread on here look like Oscar Wilde calmly discussing the works of Chaucer.  warnock.png

The argument about most Scots not voting to remain in the EU by including those who didn't vote at all. warnock.png

25 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Thanks - just about to start reading!

You can read the comments from there. Makes the Heads Gone thread on here look like Oscar Wilde calmly discussing the works of Chaucer.  warnock.png&key=36d19f11f1f0fbc95a2d79aada3888babd93dc2f4f32450f9c85c2d4a9471a0d
The ignorant, blustering nutters are always going to be with us but what really shocks is just how much casually racist bile the moderators allow to be published.
I'd never really bought much into the accusations of perceived BBC bias but the last couple of years has caused me to rethink - this pish is just the latest layer.

56 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Thanks - just about to start reading!

Gave up reading - 75% of the posts are name calling ignorance, from both sides. The level of debate is reminiscent of the independence threads on here, both before and after the referendum.

8 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Imagine independence not being way north of 50% with this Tory utter clusterfuck and weak weak opposition.
What a minter we are

2 reasons for this. First one being people who just don't know what's going on and don't care about what's going on, but will turn up and vote NAW on the day. The second being the absolute dregs of Scottish society. They know exactly what is going on and openly indulge in it.

The second type is the type you're most likely to end up in a confrontation with. But arguing your points with them is utterly useless because they don't care how justified your points are. They're openly happy for Scotland to be damaged and worse off for the benefit of "rule britannia".

The first type is the type you'll never get into a confrontation with, because they remain completely illusive to the political world and only get "involved" when there is an X to put in a box. So there's no convincing any of them either.

You can read the comments from there. Makes the Heads Gone thread on here look like Oscar Wilde calmly discussing the works of Chaucer.  warnock.png&key=36d19f11f1f0fbc95a2d79aada3888babd93dc2f4f32450f9c85c2d4a9471a0d
Haven't read it yet, but there's a guy called Stewie Griffin who posts on Have Your Say who is clearly OFTW. Absolute nutter [emoji38]

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

2 reasons for this. First one being people who just don't know what's going on and don't care about what's going on, but will turn up and vote NAW on the day. The second being the absolute dregs of Scottish society. They know exactly what is going on and openly indulge in it.

The second type is the type you're most likely to end up in a confrontation with. But arguing your points with them is utterly useless because they don't care how justified your points are. They're openly happy for Scotland to be damaged and worse off for the benefit of "rule britannia".

The first type is the type you'll never get into a confrontation with, because they remain completely illusive to the political world and only get "involved" when there is an X to put in a box. So there's no convincing any of them either.

You can't seriously believe what you say here do you?