Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If that protester was genuine and not a fucking fruitcake he would realise that this sort of stuff by is counter productive and simply generates a level of sympathy for the guy he’s supposedly protesting against.

Exactly!

I actually thought it might have been a false flag thing purely because it was such a stupid move. Play the ball not the man.

It seems the protesters are genuine lefties, which is a shame as this will be used as a counterbalance to the hateful shit people like Robinson pulls.

No ones kids deserve that.
If that protester was genuine and not a fucking fruitcake he would realise that this sort of stuff by is counter productive and simply generates a level of sympathy for the guy he’s supposedly protesting against.
A “look at me” individual putting self promotion above all else.

Basically the same sort of self destructive shite which many left ‘personalities’ have been trying for a while. Its absolutely not those kids fault their father is a monster and they’ll no doubt be getting a tough enough time of being the children of evil incarnate at school. All acts like this serve to do is allow the hardline right folks to look like they are hard done to, illicit public support (because lets face it the electorate are arseholes who’d rather watch celebrity big brother than read/discuss/engage in anything political) and in turn eventually bring such politics to the mainstream.

His wee clone son was on a Financial Times podcast recently so Rees Mogg can hardly claiming to be keeping them out the public eye.

This is obviously out of order but seeing MPs greeting about this when not one of them asked a question about JoJo Dixon being murdered by drone makes me think f**k them. Iraqi kids are targets, people on benefits kids are targets. They are a bunch of hypocrites.

its absolutely not those kids fault their father is a monster and they’ll no doubt be getting a tough enough time of being the children of evil incarnate at school

Chances are that they’re at a school where all the other kids parents are quite monstrous as well

The police must have been told not to intervene, probably by Rees Mogg. Great PR for him, even better if someone had broken his glasses. Why else did he subject his children to that, with a door right behind?

Edited by welshbairn

16 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

Great PR for him ahead of any potential leadeship contests which may happen over the coming weeks.

Mogg as PM makes by stomach churn, but so do the alternatives.

Sky website quoting contenders including Hunt (boak) and Leadsome (boak).

The only faintly amusing thing about this is the possibility of someone beating Johnson to get onto the last two; his meltdown would be extraordinary.

58 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The only faintly amusing thing about this is the possibility of someone beating Johnson to get onto the last two; his meltdown would be extraordinary.

Pains me to say it, but I think Hammond would be the best out the lot of them in terms of experience and I do get a sense of pragmatism off him too. He won't get it though as he's been too close to the May administration and that he's also a remainer.

I'd love Boris to fail in that too! He'd be a seething mess and probably quit as an MP too! Fingers crossed!

If Mogg, not that he will be, or Johnson, not that he will be, ended up as PM and Scotland didn't choose independence then I don't know what the catalyst could be. Both of these men have been disparaging to this county - Johnson stated that he couldn't give a f**k about Scotland when running for Mayor of London, while Mogg said that Scotland should accept rule from Westminster like any other colony did.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

The Gove Gollum is playing a crafty quiet game, and I'm sure he's got dirt on them all.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

No ones kids deserve that.

A “look at me” individual putting self promotion above all else.

Ian Bone - "Anarchist".

Nothing screams revolution like a old man in a bunnet leaning against a fence.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Raab saying the divorce bill wont be paid in the event of a no deal brexit.That will show them foreign types

That is just raw meat for the balcony as they have a legal obligation to pay back a large percentage of it.

Those on the right, who seem to defend this action, look upon the "divorce bill" as if we are paying for the right to be independent from the EU. When in reality it's just us paying for things we agreed to pay for.

If Raab gets his paper delivered by the local newsagent. The value goes on his tab of which he settles at the end of the month. He then wishes to swap to another newsagent. He's obviously entitled to do so, but he still has to settle his tab, and no other newsagent will pick him up because they know he is a bad risk. Meanwhile Raab is taken to court for not paying his bill.

What's interesting is that on Radio 4 this morning he refused to state what he wouldn't pay for, not the amounts but just the categories or sectors. That alone makes it clear it's an empty threat.

Edited by Buddist Monk