Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Guest Bob Mahelp
18 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It will be EEA, a hard Brexit or an extension.   There is no other possible solution.

My money is on an extension, followed by customised EEA.

But not a superdooper flashy customised gadget like a hardcore gangsta would have. I mean the sort of customised, looks like a Ford Fiesta shit that a pikey in Essex would cobble together.

Noticeable little comment on Sky news tonight about Boris having strong support for leadership...then mentioned something about "what he might do in the next few weeks"

So we can assume the Tory Press will be upscaling the narrative of Boris having more and more support culminating in a Leadership Challenge over the next fortnight then?

43 minutes ago, Jdog said:

Noticeable little comment on Sky news tonight about Boris having strong support for leadership...then mentioned something about "what he might do in the next few weeks"

So we can assume the Tory Press will be upscaling the narrative of Boris having more and more support culminating in a Leadership Challenge over the next fortnight then?

Boris as PM would the right wing media's wet dream.

Other than Brexit being overturned, the best think for the EU would be for the U.K. to have EEA/Single Market status.  That will not be achieved through concessions. 

If the EU said there was no point in negotiating further it would be best for all concerned.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Other than Brexit being overturned, the best think for the EU would be for the U.K. to have EEA/Single Market status.  That will not be achieved through concessions. 

If the EU said there was no point in negotiating further it would be best for all concerned.

I agree with you 100% on that being the ideal if Brexit isn't overturned.

This would require a massive shift in Tory policy, which I can't see under May or her successor (whoever that may be).

There are 316 Tory MPs.  Brexiteers Tory MP Steve Baker reckons the Hard Brexiteers have May over a barrel because ‘up to 80 Tory MPs will vote against her proposal’.

Everything else aside, if Tory policy is going to be determined by 25% of their MPs then they are completely fucked as a party.  This should be a worry for whoever becomes Tory leader.

On 06/09/2018 at 21:31, Jdog said:

_103359256_sun.jpg

_103359282_times.jpg

_103359259_mail.jpg

Looks like much of the Tory press are crucifying him. Not exactly t-ing up for take off. 

Funny how it was the "will of the people" when it was a 1% swing for leave, yet now all the polls are showing remain would win any future referendum at a canter it's suddenly an "attack on democracy" to hold another referendum. Ignoring the fact that this was not the only referendum we've held on the subject.

The English are dragging us down, we need to get independence and fast. If the people of Scotland decided at the ballot box to leave the EU I'd be disappointed but accept the decision. I refuse to accept the decision made by xenophobes and racists propped up by career politicians trying to work their way up the greasy pole of power.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

That Carrie burd's teeth-

Tory Party sources said Ms Symonds' departure from Conservative headquarters had nothing to do with her relationship with Mr Johnson

Could she be more English looking?

Best thing about Boris banging  Guido Fawkes wife is that he has been telling everybody for years about how we should "Trust" him about everything :lol: Karma is lovely

23 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

The Erg (jacob rees moggs mob) group are not publishing there own plans for Brexit.Seemingly they include invading Argentina to a Space defense :lol:

IDS was on the radio claiming it wasn't up to them to provide a solution. The ambivalence towards the mess they fucking made is an embarrassment and simply demonstrates the sort of mindset for those who hate the EU. They don't care if the UK is fucked, they only care that their narrow hatred has been recognised.

IDS was on the radio claiming it wasn't up to them to provide a solution. The ambivalence towards the mess they fucking made is an embarrassment and simply demonstrates the sort of mindset for those who hate the EU. They don't care if the UK is fucked, they only care that their narrow hatred has been recognised.

I havent heard about the Brexit dividend for a while

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:
1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

I havent heard about the Brexit dividend for a while

stream_img.jpg