Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

People who use the word “boffin” should be used for food.
And they will be when we crash out of the EU at the whim of English and Welsh xenophobes.

There was a hell of a lot of Scottish xenophobes who voted for Brexit too, but let’s sweep that under the carpet.

8 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

You call your wife granny?

Depending on the circumstances i.e if the three youngest grandchildren are here I might say"Plenty visitors today, granny".

But if the minister is visiting I would call her by her name.

Today Glasgow University announced a way to give instant charging to vehicles, essentially revolutionising the way vehicles can be fuelled with amazing potential. Wee snippet at the bottom, research funded by the European Research Council, money from the EU has funded what has potential to be one of the most important technological breakthroughs in transport in decades. On the other hand, blue passports.

13 hours ago, Mastermind said:

There was a hell of a lot of Scottish xenophobes who voted for Brexit too, but let’s sweep that under the carpet.

As approximately 58% of the 757,949 Ruth Davidson Party Scottish Tory voters in the last General Election also voted Leave, that's around 439,610 Scottish xenophobes accounted for straight away.

Your minter insight is that Tories are xenophobes? Consider me impressed by this revelation. Who would have imagined it.

James Melville‏ @JamesMelville

Government economic impact assessment on Brexit: No deal: 2,800,000 fewer jobs £158bn loss a year Trade agreement outside the single market: 1,750,000 fewer jobs £99bn loss a year Soft Brexit (EEA & single market): 700,000 fewer jobs £39bn loss a year Remain in EU: No change

DkoC1uwW4AISKaL.jpgDkoC1u2XoAEp_Ql.jpg