Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Are you sure? His Wikipedia says he got an HNC in Finance from Manchester Polytechnic. He belongs to another category that I didn’t realise existed. But there it is...
Ah who knows with that shyster. I thought he was a mechanical engineer - in any case he's well suited to the conservative party anyway.

Sir Jim Ratbag, Chief Executive of Ineos, Britain’s richest man and strong pro-Brexiteer is moving to Monaco to avoid paying tax.
You can’t make this shit up.  :lol:

“It’s an excellent move for the country. We will all be better off, individually and as a state.

Now, if you wouldn’t mind paying me in Euros or Dollars, that would be grand.”

Sir Jim Ratbag, Chief Executive of Ineos, Britain’s richest man and strong pro-Brexiteer is moving to Monaco to avoid paying tax.
You can’t make this shit up.  [emoji38]
He has already based Ineos in Switzerland. He is a c**t of the highest order and has been at these games for years.

No one should ever forget the type of man he is when he goes back on the offensive over fracking. There is a huge lack of understanding in general about fracking IMO which the anti frwcking libby have benefitted from, but the malevolance of that man should never be underestimated.

In terms of an independent Scotland, the amount of national infrastructure he would own would be a concern. He should be removed from most of it.

He will return to the uk eventually along with his other pals that choose to leave.  That is what I think.
brexit appears more sinister every day.  Even the word brexit appears to have two meanings.  To the working class man/woman that voted for brexit, it would mostly appear they voted that way for immigration reasons. 
For the rich and powerful business owners in the uk, it looks like some of them could have voted for brexit for their own companies needs, not the country they claim to love so dearly.  They will leave the uk to go to their tax havens and take their money with them.
But their type will return when the uk is skint and is pleading for investment.  But it will be on the rich owners terms, not the governments.  Tax cuts and employment rights etc.  Something like "We will help out your skint economy but...."  The working class people who stupidly voted for brexit, as well as those that voted remain, will be punished again with higher taxes to offset the loss of lower taxes to the rich.  
Could it be their plan all along?  To make the uk so poor that they could then hold it to ransom and do as they please?  
If that turns out to be the case, I wonder how the brexiteers that voted that way would feel.  Betrayed?  Or proud?  I would hope they would realise they have been made grade A cnuts out of. 

Proud.

They are all, to the last man and woman utter fucking zoomers.

Hard to believe their ‘well drilled’ troops managed to get past Drumchapel then faltered at Bearsden & Milngavie eh!?
Aye, took out Possil, Maryhill and the Drum, then shat themselves at the Savagery they encountered. Rumour has it that Antonine himself travelled to the front line and his arse literally collapsed at the sight of scones and cappuccinos.

18 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Do you think the complete absence of any progress is all the EUs fault?

No.  It's the fault of the Brexit vote rather than the EU or the UK.  It locked both into the reality that there is no good economic deal to be struck by either side.   The personalities don't matter. 

It's  becoming abundantly clear it's not in the EUs interest to give the UK a good economic deal.  Only a worse deal than what we have now.   So the UK are not in a position to dictate the terms.  If you're over a barrel you can't admit it.  All the snide comments from all sides doesn't get you off the barrel either.  It's the reality and it doesn't matter if it's David Davis or Thatcher the outcome was always going to be the same.

No.  It's the fault of the Brexit vote rather than the EU or the UK.  It locked both into the reality that there is no good economic deal to be struck by either side.   The personalities don't matter. 
It's  becoming abundantly clear it's not in the EUs interest to give the UK a good economic deal.  Only a worse deal than what we have now.   So the UK are not in a position to dictate the terms.  If you're over a barrel you can't admit it.  All the snide comments from all sides doesn't get you off the barrel either.  It's the reality and it doesn't matter if it's David Davis or Thatcher the outcome was always going to be the same.
Im intrigued as to what you mean by the "snide comments from all sides" ??

6 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Im intrigued as to what you mean by the "snide comments from all sides" ??

the bores that are blaming a shiite situation entirely on the UK ministers seeking  a deal instead of the population that put them in it.

eta.  I suppose you mean the actual comments.  I'm not going to trail through but there's plenty comments about how the UK can't get its act together from the EU.  And the columnists in the UK.  Of course they can't, it's a bum deal.  And even if they did get a plan together it's never going to appease both sides.  

Edited by tirso

What is the "right deal"?

To me she is the best person to try and get a damage limiting soft Brexit.
To the walking pieces of Gammon she's a traitor for not telling the EU to gtf on Day 1.

I see that as 60% of the people surveyed want a belts off, trousers down, isn't life a scream Brexit.

What is the "right deal"?
To me she is the best person to try and get a damage limiting soft Brexit.
To the walking pieces of Gammon she's a traitor for not telling the EU to gtf on Day 1.
I see that as 60% of the people surveyed want a belts off, trousers down, isn't life a scream Brexit.

That’s not what it says

I’m a staunch remoaner and I don’t think she’ll get the right deal so I’d be counted part of the 60% along with anyone else that thinks she’s got an impossible task

16 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That’s not what it says

I’m a staunch remoaner and I don’t think she’ll get the right deal so I’d be counted part of the 60% along with anyone else that thinks she’s got an impossible task

From a BBC report showing 80% of 18-24 year olds would support Remain in a second referendum;

However, only half of 18 to 24-year-olds said that they would be certain to vote in a second EU referendum, according to recent polls by Survation. This compares with 84% of those aged 65 and over.

That is depressing.