Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
If we treat Burnley as a metaphor for all those places where folk will be unhappy if there’s no Brexit I think it’s a worthwhile discussion.
Whilst I think it’s crazy to proceed with Brexit, over 50% of those who voted did so for it.  There will be people who will be genuinely upset if they feel that the ‘democratic decision’ is not seen through.
Whatever happens we are facing a very polarised country.

But what Brexit did they vote for?

The Sky poll suggests 27% want a no deal Brexit; clear out don't knows and won’t votes and that goes up to over 30%.

So not a majority but 30% who voted in a Referendum that they ‘won’ and want out at any cost.  If Brexit doesn’t proceed these folk will feel cheated. 

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
If we treat Burnley as a metaphor for all those places where folk will be unhappy if there’s no Brexit I think it’s a worthwhile discussion.
Whilst I think it’s crazy to proceed with Brexit, over 50% of those who voted did so for it.  There will be people who will be genuinely upset if they feel that the ‘democratic decision’ is not seen through.
Whatever happens we are facing a very polarised country.

But what Brexit did they vote for?

The good people of Burnley know exactly what they voted for.

So they tell me.

I find it exasperating that the MPs of a certain political persuasion pandering to the -Johnny foreigner bad immigration is to blame for everything brigade- are the same ones that convinced them all years ago that neolineralism and globalisation was the path to the promised land so ken geez yer votes.

The Sky poll suggests 27% want a no deal Brexit; clear out don't knows and won’t votes and that goes up to over 30%.
So not a majority but 30% who voted in a Referendum that they ‘won’ and want out at any cost.  If Brexit doesn’t proceed these folk will feel cheated. 

A box set of Love Thy Neighbour and a packet of Olde English Spangles will calm them down.

8 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Absolute massive ramp up of fear in last few days by state media. As a result polls are dramatically changing, who says we live in a democracy

Yup, time to get the bunker ready.

doomsday-bunkers.jpg