Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I've started buying an extra pint of milk every time I'm out shopping now.  No way these mad brexit-loving b*****ds are going to stop me drinking my Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended and Ice.

Fucking b*****ds.

1 hour ago, dee_62 said:

I've started buying an extra pint of milk every time I'm out shopping now.  No way these mad brexit-loving b*****ds are going to stop me drinking my Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended and Ice.

Fucking b*****ds.

I hope you get beaten to death with your Guardian subscription when the uprising happens.

2 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Fucking b*****ds.

I have never been to a Starbucks, but if I went in I bet I’d get stuck behind someone like you.

What's you favourite Brexit dividend?-
Food and medicine rationing.
Death penalty.
Waiting 50 years to see the financial benefit from Brexit.
Britain turning into something like V for vandetta.
Blue passports

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Death penalty.

I like how we have become a more tolerant, caring and inclusive society.

Death penalty.
Reduction of the number of politicans both elected and unelected having a say in the running of the country.

Would be the same reason I'd vote for independence for Scotland as long as we remained out of the EU and it's meddling.

10 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

At times of crisis I ask myself a simple question; what would Princess Margaret have done ?

Lit up  a fag and called for a double whisky.

21 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Reduction of the number of politicans both elected and unelected having a say in the running of the country.

Would be the same reason I'd vote for independence for Scotland as long as we remained out of the EU and it's meddling.

Yep, it's definitely worth cutting ties with your biggest trading partner and creating a border setup so dysfunctional that they're already stockpiling food for when it inevitably goes tits up in order to stop some jobber MEP no-one has ever heard of to make a speech about the UK in Strasbourg.

:1eye