Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

21 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

They are thrashing out the UK's new trade deal-
"Get your jam, 2 furra pound."

The Germans had to stop calling 'jam' , 'marmalade',  because of EU regs. Can you imagine the outrage in the Express and Mail if the positions were reversed?  I don't know how the German media took it.   Anyway, folk probably still call jam 'marmalade' no matter what's printed on the label.

I like marmalade but apparently it's because I'm auld. Youngsters don't like it. Snowflakes.  :P

Edited by cyderspaceman

3 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

The Germans had to stop calling 'jam' , 'marmalade',  because of EU regs. Can you imagine the outrage in the Express and Mail if the positions were reversed?  I don't know how the German media took it.   Anyway, folk probably still call jam 'marmalade' no matter what's printed on the label.

I like marmalade but apparently it's because I'm auld. Youngsters don't like it. Snowflakes.  :P

Jeez. The Gammons are still angry over having to remove to Golliwogs from the jars.

4 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

I can see huge problems with that “I was caught in a traffic marmalade”, “He’s a marmalady b*****d”, it could be chaos.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I would be quite happy with that type of civil unrest.  Raised BP from the gammonites, heart attacks all round and pressure off the NHS.  

Win/win.

Me too. "Remain" unrest is vastly preferable to "brexit" unrest.  Would give  us more space  to get Indyref2 going..

14 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

Let's just have the SNP then...

Field a candidate in every constituency in Englandshire?

Great idea and I can assure you they would get at least 1 vote.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

1 hour ago, cyderspaceman said:

Most people don't like orange shite.