Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

It's fucking mental. A couple of the boys I go hillwalking with are leave voters, and think it'll be fine because we "managed OK before the EU:lol:

I expect old c***s to vote leave because they're largely selfish, pull-up-the-drawbridge b*****ds, absolutely mental though that anyone of working age with kids would vote for something that will almost certainly f**k up their futures. Fucking idiots. 

The best we can hope for is that specific groups, like farmers and fishermen, get exactly what they voted for and begin their suffering just before the rest of us, so we at least get to laugh at tear stained articles like you posted. Briefly, before we all get hit.

If I had to use an analogy, we would all be on an out of control bus, but the farmers get thown under it before it careers into the sea

Just now, Bairnardo said:

The best we can hope for is that specific groups, like farmers and fishermen, get exactly what they voted for and begin their suffering just before the rest of us, so we at least get to laugh at tear stained articles like you posted. Briefly, before we all get hit.

That's my hope also. Also, it'd be just grand if the economic clusterfuck results in some sort of leftfield measure to tax the utter f**k out of baby boomers with second homes. Preferably implemented by the SNP to extricate maximum gammon seethe. 

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

If I had to use an analogy, we would all be on an out of control bus, but the farmers get thown under it before it careers into the sea

7 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

That's my hope also. Also, it'd be just grand if the economic clusterfuck results in some sort of leftfield measure to tax the utter f**k out of baby boomers with second homes. Preferably implemented by the SNP to extricate maximum gammon seethe. 

Sadly the economic impact of Brexit will affect everyone in the U.K. and, as usual, it will be the most vulnerable who will be least able to deal with the consequences.

Latest figures for economic ‘shrinkage’ of a hard Brexit are U.K. -7%, rEU -1.5%.

7 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Aye and hammer buy to let and holiday homes.  Scotland's full of them.

Sadly the economic impact of Brexit will affect everyone in the U.K. and, as usual, it will be the most vulnerable who will be least able to deal with the consequences.
Latest figures for economic ‘shrinkage’ of a hard Brexit are U.K. -7%, rEU -1.5%.

Sadly, yes. Another god awful tranche of welfare "reform" is surely on the way. c***s.

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

About time pensioners got hammered too, they always vote to f**k the rest of us with no Brexit and Tory votes but are protected from the consequences.

This pensioner voted to Remain, voted for Drew Hendry in the GE, voted for Fergus Ewing in the Scottish Election and voted Yes in the Indyref.

8 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

This pensioner voted to Remain, voted for Drew Hendry in the GE, voted for Fergus Ewing in the Scottish Election and voted Yes in the Indyref.

Firstly, if you’re serious about being a pensioner I am astounded.  I had the impression you were in your 30’s or 40’s.

Secondly, stupid people make generalisations about groups like pensioners. To write a whole group of without qualifying it because a majority act in a particular way is the hallmark of a simpleton.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Firstly, if you’re serious about being a pensioner I am astounded.  I had the impression you were in your 30’s or 40’s.

Secondly, stupid people make generalisations about groups like pensioners. To write a whole group of without qualifying it because a majority act in a particular way is the hallmark of a simpleton.

Thinking because one person voted another way makes any difference is the mark of a simpleton.  As a whole pensioners overwhelmingly voted no, leave and Tory.  Everybody else has been badly affected by those votes but pensioners are protected.  It's only fair they feel the same effects of their own vote as everyone else.  That's democracy.

13 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Thinking because one person voted another way makes any difference is the mark of a simpleton.  As a whole pensioners overwhelmingly voted no, leave and Tory.  Everybody else has been badly affected by those votes but pensioners are protected.  It's only fair they feel the same effects of their own vote as everyone else.  That's democracy.

I would dispute that. I lived in Inverness for close on 20 years. The nature of the work I did there involved a lot of contact with English people who had moved north to "Escape the rat race"

I can say with some certainty that all of those I knew at that time ,and they weren't pensioners, voted no, leave and Tory.

Ps...I live in the fucking rat race now!

Edited by ICTJohnboy

28 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I would dispute that. I lived in Inverness for close on 20 years. The nature of the work I did there involved a lot of contact with English people who had moved north to "Escape the rat race"

I can say with some certainty that all of those I knew at that time ,and they weren't pensioners, voted no, leave and Tory.

Ps...I live in the fucking rat race now!

So you're judging how pensioners voted on the basis of a group of people who aren't pensioners.  Do you see a slight flaw in that logic?

If it was 80-90% you'd maybe have a point.

But since that's not the case you're just showing yourself up again.