Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Guest Bob Mahelp
7 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Insignificant if you ask me. Medicines makes perfect sense.
NC18 is the big one, if they are defeated here they will have to negotiate a customs union if no deal is made. This is pretty big for May and the Govt.

The Grauniad is suggesting that all Tory remainers will vote against the government.

It'll come down to how many Labour MP's support the Tory government.

I don't think the Tory "rebels" can be taken even the slightest bit seriously now. Every opportunity they've had to stop a right wing hard brexit they've shat it and backed down. Spineless.

2 minutes ago, jakedee said:

I don't think the Tory "rebels" can be taken even the slightest bit seriously now. Every opportunity they've had to stop a right wing hard brexit they've shat it and backed down. Spineless.

Yeah we should stop referring to them as "rebels", just Tories from now on is more than adequate.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Yeap. 12 Tories voted against the government.

It was 4 Labour MP's who saved Theresa May and her whole f*ckwit, clusterf*ck shambles. 

If you're a Labour MP why would you forego a chance to bring down this Govt. (incompetent & rabidly right wing) by voting for a Bill that everyone knows is just fantasy politics. Surely a tactical vote on the issue to force a Vote of Confidence and possibly a GE?