Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I actually find this all a bit scary now. If May is basically the PM with Mogg and Boris pulling the strings and she inevitably goes, we can shortly be looking at the UK out of the EU as a result of a hard Brexit with either Mogg or Boris  as PM.

Just now, Colkitto said:

I actually find this all a bit scary now. If May is basically the PM with Mogg and Boris pulling the strings and she inevitably goes, we can shortly be looking at the UK out of the EU as a result of a hard Brexit with either Mogg or Boris  as PM.

And we'd still vote to stay part of it :lol:

A nation of utter shitebags.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:
Guto shit the Bebb

No he backed the remainers against the government and has now resigned before sacked.

I know JLD, I was just trying to be a bit witty.

It would be true Theresa May style if she intentionally supported these amendments to lose and made an arse of it somehow. I wonder where the missing Labour MPs were.

The one good bit of progress that the government made in at least having a plan with some bits of realism in it (enough to have the Irish government and EU in general talk constructively about) and they've just killed it in a matter of days. Mental.

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

BBC also reporting that they will be having a vote tomorrow on whether the summer recess should start 5 days early, ie this Thursday instead of next Tuesday.

I suppose they deserve a holiday after all the hard work they have done today...

I hope they do recess early because it will not go down well with large sections of the public.  

13 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Four Labour MPs voted with the government. 

And the rest voted with Rees Mogg? Don't really understand what's going on here.

Edited by welshbairn

BBC also reporting that they will be having a vote tomorrow on whether the summer recess should start 5 days early, ie this Thursday instead of next Tuesday.
I suppose they deserve a holiday after all the hard work they have done today...
Early recess to save Mays job imo
Well 'no deal' is on the cards now, Mogg is pulling the strings