Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Yup.  All these businesses leaving London would be going to Edinburgh if we voted yes.
That and literally about fifteen new oilfields since 2014 plus one massive gas field (which makes you rather suspicious tbf) mean this would have been absolute boom time for Scotland right now.  Instead we face Brexit and austerity.  Good job no voters well done.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Should you not be handing in your next essay for your Politics degree? Minter.

May on Marr now. Wonder if she’ll use her “money, laws, and borders” line, and/or the “they said we couldn’t do it in December and we delivered, they said we couldn’t do it in March and we delivered”...

May on Marr now. Wonder if she’ll use her “money, laws, and borders” line, and/or the “they said we couldn’t do it in December and we delivered, they said we couldn’t do it in March and we delivered”...
That was a car crash...we are fucked

That was a car crash...we are fucked
Sue the EU says Trump, this will go down well. All the EU have been listening to over the last few days is... my deal will allow us to do this, that and everything. Eh.. Let's see what the EU have to say hen. I'd suggest you're going to get a big huge rebunk very soon

Doesn't matter about jobs, the economy, the future of the UK (or the individual countries) as long as the Brexiteers can get muh borders and get those foreigners out. Sticking fingers in their ears, screaming inaudibly to drown out all the evidence that it's a terrible, terrible decision we are going to regret massively. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/fall-immigration-brexit-cost-uk-finances-billions-global-futures-a8448261.html

Cuts in immigration costing billions.  I can see gammons twisting themselves into apoplexy denying this reality.

18 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

My biggest concern now is Corbyn.  At some point an opportunity will arise to bring down the government and force a GE.

I can see him snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Famous quote by Henry Kissinger about Yasser Arafat - "He never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity."

I think the same might be said of Jeremy Corbyn.

By the end of this week there will be clarity on whether the Tory hardliners have the bottle and/or support to take down May.

Amidst all of that I think there will be an opportunity to bring down this government; I hope it is taken.

6 hours ago, Cerberus said:

That link doesn't work for some reason.

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/07/12/how-the-bbc-lost-the-plot-on-brexit/