Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Hearing Hunt announcement was a shock to the media. They were expecting Gove.

Reshuffle hasn’t finished according to LBC and more announcements imminent.

Interesting how it’s all allies - and all remain voters - she has promoted, she’s not really trying to reach out to Brexiteers anymore.

9 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
10 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
Because he is a pathetic, forelock-tugging piece of Tory detritis.

I bet he physically wipes Mays arse

But the rub is that he’s not allowed to use toilet paper. That’s for the English MPs. Scottish grooms of the stool are little better than savages, not to be trusted with two-ply. 

Jeremy Hunt as foreign secretary [emoji23]

IMG_4535.jpg

^^^This should apply for almost every single member of that cabinet...and yet...it doesn’t. An astonishing lack of political talent currently runs Westminster.

But the rub is that he’s not allowed to use toilet paper. That’s for the English MPs. Scottish grooms of the stool are little better than savages, not to be trusted with two-ply. 
This is actually how I see that fucking weasel [emoji38]

There won't be enough for a cabinet the way this going. Maybe just a stool.

How do the Tory party recruit?

Are you a loathsome two faced cnut, with no empathy or soul. Simply driven by money and self interest?

If you answer Yes, you're in.

Mundell is a doormat. I still cannot understand why anyone in Scotland would vote for these cretins. Especially considering that Ruthie mess too.

Two years they've had to come up with Brexit plan, and they have the square root of fcuk all. Then all the rats jump ship, when the sh*t hits the fan.

I wouldn't leave this lot in charge of a cat never mind a country. Mind you they might privatise it or sell to foreign investor, so maybe no a cat either. They've done it with everything else.

7 minutes ago, renton said:

Jeremy Hunt, the boy is fucking teflon.

In any other job Hunt would have been long sacked for sheer and utter incompetence on ruining the NHS as Health Secretary, only in politics would said incompretence be rewarded with promotion to Foreign Secretary.

Incompetent of the highest order by May.