Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

22 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

In what could be a remarkable turn of events, the SNP could well end up as power brokers in this whole massive f*ck up.

I'm looking forward to the point where May has to send a delegation to them begging for their votes.

There's a huge amount of political capital to be made here, but the SNP have to be patient, and clever. No mention of 2nd independence referendums (yet)....give Scots the chance for all this to sink in.

Behind the scenes though, the various 'Yes' groups should be stoking the campaign fires. 

More relevant will be what the anti-May crew offer the DUP for their support.

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
More relevant will be what the anti-May crew offer the DUP for their support.

Like what.... Mind you I've always had my suspicions that the DUP really want a hard border.

If they do they’re stupid.  Higher support for a United Ireland than ever before.  The people do not want a hard border and the possibility of what it may bring.

Just now, G-MAN said:

fluffy the beard muncher set to resign this evening apparently.

Good. Get him so, so far to f**k that resignation is known only as Mundelling forever after.

Why would Mundell resign, he's an ally of May and has been wiping her arse for last few yrs

I agree with you.

Just saw a tweet that’s what they are hearing. He did move to the backbenches earlier today right enough. Might be someone putting 2+2 together though.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Jeremy Hunt is apparently in Number 10 now, being asked to become Foreign Secretary.

Doctors and nurses all over England breathe a sigh of relief.

Jeremy Hunt became Health Secretary in 2012. If he moves on, David Mundell will have been in the same cabinet role longer than anyone else (from 2015 onwards).