Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Just now, Have some faith in Magic said:

He is a mysoginist too as shown by the needless references to the sex of the cyclists. 

He's rehearsing his new role as full time Trumpet, Fox News star and triggerer with a wee fishing expedition.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Sorry to disappoint you but there will still be as many Boris fans in 12 months are there are now.

I, like you, will never be able to co pretend the mindset of people who hold people like him in such high regard, but they do.

I had hoped folk would see through him, but if they didn't almost instantly then I suppose they never will

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's rehearsing his new role as full time Trumpet, Fox News star and triggerer with a wee fishing expedition.

Slightly off topic, but despite it having some drawbacks I would never swap our Parliamentary democracy, where the PM is first amongst equals, with a Presidential style of government.

Can you imagine a c**t like Boris as President?

Spineless, self serving wankers. Now Johnson will be looking to profit from this shambles in a leadership contest now doubt. We should be jailing these incompetent c***s instead of paying them.
Not doing the job they are there to do despite having 2 fucking years to come up with a semblance of a Brexit plan that was their fucking idea anyway! It sickens me to think of the millions these idiots make off the rest of us. 
Who would want to stick with this government? Independence from this farce is crucial.

“independence from this farce” is a good slogan for indyref2.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do these twats think Imperialism is a good thing?

Because their ancestors were the beneficiaries of Imperialism, and they've never shown the slightest inclination to seek the opinions of its victims and their descendants. 

1 minute ago, Whitburn Vale said:

This is fookin brilliant !!

Aw these snp/green bad dobbers in scotia must be greeting into their dinner's tonite !!

Fuckin roon yeah all,westminster couldny run a nursery far less a country.

No apostrophe in dinners.

Guest Bob Mahelp

In what could be a remarkable turn of events, the SNP could well end up as power brokers in this whole massive f*ck up.

I'm looking forward to the point where May has to send a delegation to them begging for their votes.

There's a huge amount of political capital to be made here, but the SNP have to be patient, and clever. No mention of 2nd independence referendums (yet)....give Scots the chance for all this to sink in.

Behind the scenes though, the various 'Yes' groups should be stoking the campaign fires. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

In what could be a remarkable turn of events, the SNP could well end up as power brokers in this whole massive f*ck up.

I'm looking forward to the point where May has to send a delegation to them begging for their votes.

There's a huge amount of political capital to be made here, but the SNP have to be patient, and clever. No mention of 2nd independence referendums (yet)....give Scots the chance for all this to sink in.

Behind the scenes though, the various 'Yes' groups should be stoking the campaign fires. 

I'm pretty sure this has been posted various times in the last four years.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, sparky88 said:

I'm pretty sure this has been posted various times in the last four years.

Not the part about the SNP possibly being Brexit power brokers. 

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Not the part about the SNP possibly being Brexit power brokers. 

you didn't mention Brexit - but theres been two elections where the SNP were supposed to be holding the balance of power.

Slightly off topic, but despite it having some drawbacks I would never swap our Parliamentary democracy, where the PM is first amongst equals, with a Presidential style of government.
Can you imagine a c**t like Boris as President?

Self aggrandizing racist tool from New York with a ridiculous barnet and an inability to keep his dick in his pants? I'm sure we're familiar with the type by this stage.