Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Daily Politics is some laugh right now.

I was watching that. Couldn't make head or tail of it, tbh.

One self obsessed  know it all was replaced by another every 10 minutes.

24 minutes ago, harry94 said:

There's no way on hell the SNP would reject an offer as good as EEA. Reject that and they then share the responsibility for the job losses and the damaged economy that then occurs. Also simplifies a fair bit down the line.

EEA is not on offer.  I know you qualified this in your original post but it’s not on the table.

I’m not sure what would be more difficult for May, the EU rejecting her proposal outright or offering compromises that take it even further away from any form of Brexit.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

EEA is not on offer.  I know you qualified this in your original post but it’s not on the table.

I’m not sure what would be more difficult for May, the EU rejecting her proposal outright or offering compromises that take it even further away from any form of Brexit.

Probably not but it still is the only plan that is actually actionable and it's quite likely a majority of MPs are in favour (even if their constituents aren't which is a problem I'll concede). It wouldn't be a huge surprise to me if this did make an appearance again with some new branding (i.e. calling it a transition).

1 hour ago, Sooky said:

IMG_1531136140.394451.jpg

The plot has well and truly been lost.

I always think that the best way to preserve the democratic process is to elevate an unelected official, who is being investigated as a person of interest as susceptible to corruption in relation to foreign interference,  to the highest office in the land.

17 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I always think that the best way to preserve the democratic process is to elevate an unelected official, who is being investigated as a person of interest as susceptible to corruption in relation to foreign interference,  to the highest office in the land.

She wants to make Farage queen?

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

Boris has gone too. 

I’d post the Michael Jackson popcorn gif if this whole clusterfuck weren’t so dangerous to the future of the country. 

Goodbye Boris now,  so the cabinet begins to break apart over Brexit hopefully many more follow with May going last.

A chocolate fireguard in front of a raging inferno would be more useful than Theresa May is now.

The Tory Party where the UKs most despicable rich people plot to make the rest suffer, I am delighted to see suffering just now.

2 minutes ago, Jute said:

Got to think this is the beginning of a leadership challenge.

I don't think it would get anywhere, not while there's prominent leavers in the Cabinet willing to back the deal- like Raab Grayling and Gove.