Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I’m a wee bit disappointed, I thought there would be Tory blood on the carpet this weekend but most of the hardliners have kept their powder dry.

Unless he resigns in the next day or two, I reckon Blow Job has screwed any chance he has of being PM.  I won’t be surprised if the guy who promised to lay down in front of bulldozer over Heathrow III then ran away when the vote was taken bottles it again, but if he does he will lose support of many of his potential backers; possibly for the rest of his time in Parliament.

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m a wee bit disappointed, I thought there would be Tory blood on the carpet this weekend but most of the hardliners have kept their powder dry.

Unless he resigns in the next day or two, I reckon Blow Job has screwed any chance he has of being PM.  I won’t be surprised if the guy who promised to lay down in front of bulldozer over Heathrow III then ran away when the vote was taken bottles it again, but if he does he will lose support of many of his potential backers; possibly for the rest of his time in Parliament.

Johnson is toxic now. Any credibility he acquired via his mayorship has been ruined by his performance as Foreign Secretary.

Gove is the top Brexiter now but he has obvioulsy been muzzled by Murdoch. They are terrified of an other election.

10 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

3 outcomes...
Rees Mogg brings down gov
EU tell UK that there plan is shite
EU accept plan and we get soft brexit.

Or EU reject plan and we leave without a deal- which is the worst possible outcome.

30 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

Or EU reject plan and we leave without a deal- which is the worst possible outcome.

The number of MPs who genuinly support no deal is tiny.  A number more claim to support it but that is just a negotiating stance that will change if the shit got real.

‘No deal’ will not get Parliamentary approval.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The number of MPs who genuinly support no deal is tiny.  A number more claim to support it but that is just a negotiating stance that will change if the shit got real.

Parliament can approve (or not) anything they like. If we continue to offer the EU unacceptable terms then off a cliff we go anyway. We've got about 3 months to come up with anything acceptable (time will be needed to implement any 'deal'), and of that these fuckers will be away sunning themselves for about 8 weeks.

I think we're fucked, basically.

Might not need parliamentary approval. If the EU say no deal we are off the edge of cliff next March with no transition period. We're negotiating with 27 countries here. If the EU accept Mays tinpot offer, all countries will want to cherry pick. It really is simple... Fully stay in Customs union for all goods and services, fully stay in Single Market allowing free EU movement and accept ECJ rules............... Or No deal. We all know the former is not Brexit, so it's fully stay or just fully f**k off.
Getting quite tedious and ridiculous now.

48 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Parliament can approve (or not) anything they like. If we continue to offer the EU unacceptable terms then off a cliff we go anyway. We've got about 3 months to come up with anything acceptable (time will be needed to implement any 'deal'), and of that these fuckers will be away sunning themselves for about 8 weeks.

48 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Might not need parliamentary approval. If the EU say no deal we are off the edge of cliff next March with no transition period. We're negotiating with 27 countries here. If the EU accept Mays tinpot offer, all countries will want to cherry pick. It really is simple... Fully stay in Customs union for all goods and services, fully stay in Single Market allowing free EU movement and accept ECJ rules............... Or No deal. We all know the former is not Brexit, so it's fully stay or just fully f**k off.
Getting quite tedious and ridiculous now.

The EU will rightly not accept anything that will damage its future; but equally they would prefer the U.K. not to walk away.

I think Parliament will compel the government to offer an alternative to no deal, even if it’s a suspension of withdrawal.

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

This is what worries me. Apart from a few lunatics, no-one actually wants no-deal, but it is the path of least resistance. For HMG to come up with a proposal that the EU would actually accept flies in the face of everything they've said and done for the last 2 years.