Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I sincerely hope when these thick fishing and fermer c***s go cap in hand to the Scottish Government to have their failing businesses subsidised they are told to get themselves squarely to f**k. 

Best part of all this for me is seeing these arseholes being fucked over by the Tory scum they put their trust in. Fair brightens my day.

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Check out Fat Ruth going off piste about Brexit.
What a pointless individual.

Expect her to take a 180 on the subject once she's smacked down by London.

She's already half way there. Line in the sand has become "eyes on the long term prize". That line will be bought because it would be a total riddy not to for the fish men. Tories - good at avoiding the question. 

Haha, the Scottish media trying to make out the 13 'Scottish' Tories are a unique group almost like a separate party. And all the fake bollocks from Davidson,  Red Card Ross spouting shite to keep their dwindling (down to 3rd in the polls) electorate on board yet come the vote, they'll all back the Tory govt and that will be that. Mundell said the same about NI getting £1billion about Scotland has to get the same - what's the latest on that?

Funny though. Feck the fishermen!

I f anybody's got some good news about Brexit, feel free to post it.
Andy Wightman and others appeal for the legality of revoking article 50 (previously rejected by lord tory fuckface of Kelvinside) granted at court of session.

Mind you it's only an appeal and it's only about establishing the possibility (denied by cuntyUKGov) of article 50 being revoked, but it is good news.

Close run contest between TM & Brechin as to who are having the worst season! 

The key aspects of the agreement announced in Brussels are:

• The transitional period will last from Brexit day on 29 March 2019 to 31 December 2020
  • EU citizens arriving in the UK between these two dates will enjoy the same rights and guarantees as those who arrive before Brexit. The same will apply to UK expats on the continent
  • The UK will be able to negotiate, sign and ratify its own trade deals during the transition period although they can only come into force from 1 January 2021
  • The UK will still be party to existing EU trade deals with other countries
  • The UK's share of fishing catch will be guaranteed during transition but the UK will, in effect, remain part of the Common Fisheries Policy, yet without a direct say in its rules, until the end of 2020

Other aspects of the post-Brexit relationship yet to be agreed include what happens to the Northern Ireland border in the longer term.

58 minutes ago, btb said:

Close run contest between TM & Brechin as to who are having the worst season! 

Am I right in thinking that the transition period is subject to a successful solution to the Irish border question? In other words, it’s cliff edge (no transition, no deal) if the UK cannot give an answer that Ireland agrees with?

15 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Am I right in thinking that the transition period is subject to a successful solution to the Irish border question? In other words, it’s cliff edge (no transition, no deal) if the UK cannot give an answer that Ireland agrees with?

Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed.

Ross Thomson plans to symbolically dump fish into the Thames in front of Westminster tomorrow. Is it just me or does it demonstrate how out of touch the Tories are that as people starve as a result of their policies they find it appropriate to dump food to make a political statement?
Anyway i’m gonna report him to Westminster council for flytipping if he goes through with it.

6 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

I f anybody's got some good news about Brexit, feel free to post it.

I thought the news about the fishing rights was quite good, I certainly had a wee smile.

Ross Thomson plans to symbolically dump fish into the Thames in front of Westminster tomorrow. Is it just me or does it demonstrate how out of touch the Tories are that as people starve as a result of their policies they find it appropriate to dump food to make a political statement?
Anyway i’m gonna report him to Westminster council for flytipping if he goes through with it.

No. Just report him for being a total fud.