Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

On 18 December 2017 at 08:55, Fullerene said:

There are so many politicians saying there will definitely NOT be a second referendum that I am now convinced that there will be one.

I would support one because there is no way on this planet that an informed decision was possible.

Also it would potentially force Farage and co. into humiliated reclusion seeing as he was so keen to take the credit for Brexit when he visited America to help out his pal Mr Trump.

Failing that, the country will most likely go to shit, but at least we showed them pesky foreigners whose country it is eh? They won't come here and take our 60 hour a week £2 per hour factory jobs anymore. Rule Britannia etc.

There won't be a 2nd referendum as Corbyn doesn't want one. He's as much a mad Brexiteer as the loonies in the Tory Cabinet

EDIT to add - Just announced, Richard Leonard appoints Neil Findlay as Labour Brexit spokesman. Both men broke the Labour whip and voted with the Tories to trigger Article 50.

Edited by Colkitto

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

There won't be a 2nd referendum as Corbyn doesn't want one. He's as much a mad Brexiteer as the loonies in the Tory Cabinet

EDIT to add - Just announced, Richard Leonard appoints Neil Findlay as Labour Brexit spokesman. Both men broke the Labour whip and voted with the Tories to trigger Article 50.

I didn't think the Scottish Parliament had a say in it.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I didn't think the Scottish Parliament had a say in it.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah an explanation would be interesting.

I think that Colkitto is referring to the 'symbolic' vote in Holyrood on February 7th.

This was in response to the Supreme Court's decision that the Sewel Convention has no legal force and that the bit of 'The Vow' where they promised to enshrine the permanency and powers of the Scottish Parliament into law was just another lie.

Hope that clears things up for you.

3 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I think that Colkitto is referring to the 'symbolic' vote in Holyrood on February 7th.

This was in response to the Supreme Court's decision that the Sewel Convention has no legal force and that the bit of 'The Vow' where they promised to enshrine the permanency and powers of the Scottish Parliament into law was just another lie.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Cheers. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38880999

5 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I would support one because there is no way on this planet that an informed decision was possible.

Also it would potentially force Farage and co. into humiliated reclusion seeing as he was so keen to take the credit for Brexit when he visited America to help out his pal Mr Trump.

Failing that, the country will most likely go to shit, but at least we showed them pesky foreigners whose country it is eh? They won't come here and take our 60 hour a week £2 per hour factory jobs anymore. Rule Britannia etc.

As I recall, Farage did say he would ask for a re-run if it was close - which it was so - so the way I see it - everybody wins!

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Everyone knows that, champ.
The Tories are in complete disarray yet still throw you around like a empty trackie.

Give up.

"Labour will do everything in our power to stop this". Too late Jez m8. Shame he didn't seem to care very much about such issues during the EU ref campaign, when everyone and their dog knew that this kind of shit was going to happen.

P.S. Did you change your profile picture back to Emma Stone because I said that I liked you better when your profile picture was Emma Stone?

22 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

"Labour will do everything in our power to stop this". Too late Jez m8. Shame he didn't seem to care very much about such issues during the EU ref campaign, when everyone and their dog knew that this kind of shit was going to happen.

P.S. Did you change your profile picture back to Emma Stone because I said that I liked you better when your profile picture was Emma Stone?

I change it back because I like her better.
The other woman is nice but you can't beat a classic ginger minger.

Another angry bald white man

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-42412384

"If they want to call me a racist for stopping thieves from coming on my private property that's what they'll do. "p

Well yes, generalising millions of people as thieves does seem a rather racist thing to do, especially as 'Trespassers will be prosecuted' would have been enough to get the message across.

4 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

Another angry bald white man

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-42412384

"If they want to call me a racist for stopping thieves from coming on my private property that's what they'll do. "p

Well yes, generalising millions of people as thieves does seem a rather racist thing to do, especially as 'Trespassers will be prosecuted' would have been enough to get the message across.

What an absolute c**t of a man.

I had workers rights as the most important thing the EU has done for the people of this country, and said the Tories would look to destroy them. Tories are Tories. This was always going to be what happened, and f**k Corbyn for whipping his MPs into allowing it.

Corbyn is a waste of a fucking shirt. He'll happily whip his MPs to vote for a Brexit that will utterly f**k workers rights to avoid upsetting thick racist Labour voters in Sunderland and various other shit pits.

He can't even see off the worst PM in living memory, leading the most shambolic Tory Government in living memory [emoji38]

It's been good seeing him troll the utter f**k out of the Labour right, but ultimately he's a political coward who'd shite himself if he actually won the next GE.