Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

It would be nice if the procrastination could lead to a situation where there is a general election before the final decision is implemented and a further referendum is called.  This would, of course, rely on Corbyn shuffling of his mortal coil and being replaced by someone who is not a complete tosser.  We can but hope.

13 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Would agree that Corbyn is just as bad as May et al regarding brexit.

The perfect storm of retrograde backward looking shitbags running both major UK parties.

What's as bad is that the majority of his supporters will rightly condemn Trump's right wing protectionism whilst supporting, or failing to recognise, Corbyn's (suppossed) left wing protectionism.

What's as bad is that the majority of his supporters will rightly condemn Trump's right wing protectionism whilst supporting, or failing to recognise, Corbyn's (suppossed) left wing protectionism.

Protectionism is always easier to criticise when it's being done by beastly foreigners

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Seeing as you're here Granny, are you worried about having to add labels/icons for and making sure you comply with British Standards as well as CE after Brexit? Get out of Europe and double the bureaucracy and red tape!

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Seeing as you're here Granny, are you worried about having to add labels/icons for and making sure you comply with British Standards as well as CE after Brexit? Get out of Europe and double the bureaucracy and red tape!

The extra £350 million each week for the NHS and stopping all the bloody foreigners makes it worthwhile.

18 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Perception is reality. It's a cool 350mil a wk m8.

Wrong! 20% off the value of the pound means we can now stick £420million per week extra into the NHS. It pays for itself, M8.

ETA: As flippant as this comment is, at current exchange rates £420 million would have been the amount on the side of the bus, so therefore next time they are in Wakefield that is the figure that panelists and audience members should be banding about. Just for consistency and accuracy. :lol:

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

On 9/26/2017 at 19:27, KarlMarx said:

I would say you're the moron my friend.

You were fooled by the far right fuckers like Farage only in for themselves.

I'll continue to watch Al Jazeera and Russia Today you watch Fox News for its comedy value.

Keep bowing down to the alky toad Farage and the racist Trump.

We all know it was all about those pesky immigrants coming here to do the jobs white Brits are too fucking lazy to do.

I've not been fooled by anyone....They're all puppets.

Farage & trump are the most recent puppets, i'll bow down to no politician ever.

lazy brits?...that's just another lie forced upon us to convince everyone that we need mass immigration, The only reason for mass immigration is to keep wages low.

And BTW...Brexit will never happen.

1 hour ago, beermonkey said:

Farage & trump are the most recent puppets, i'll bow down to no politician ever.

lazy brits?...that's just another lie forced upon us to convince everyone that we need mass immigration, The only reason for mass immigration is to keep wages low.

Good. Brexit will ruin this shitehole country even more.

Brits are inherently lazy.

That is my experience of nearly 30 years working with the c***s.

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Wrong! 20% off the value of the pound means we can now stick £420million per week extra into the NHS. It pays for itself, M8.

ETA: As flippant as this comment is, at current exchange rates £420 million would have been the amount on the side of the bus, so therefore next time they are in Wakefield that is the figure that panelists and audience members should be banding about. Just for consistency and accuracy. :lol:

Your £420 million comment shows that Vote Leave are not the only ones that do not understand the EU contributions.  Sterling's 15% drop in 2016 created a €1.7bln shortfall in UK contributions that had to be financed by the other EU member states.  That is a direct consequence of the EU using a set exchange rate for the year whilst in future years the reduction in € value of our GNI will also assist in reducing payments.

1 minute ago, strichener said:

Your £420 million comment shows that Vote Leave are not the only ones that do not understand the EU contributions.  Sterling's 15% drop in 2016 created a €1.7bln shortfall in UK contributions that had to be financed by the other EU member states.  That is a direct consequence of the EU using a set exchange rate for the year whilst in future years the reduction in € value of our GNI will also assist in reducing payments.

Thanks for that. I take it all back. £350million. Whatever.

I was trying to be lighthearted.

794919.jpg?b64lines=TXkgR29kLAogYXJlIHlvdSBhbHdheXMgb24_

I'd happily bow down to Kate Forbes.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Arthur Scargill writing letters to the Daily Telegraph is a bigger betrayal to the working class that he purports to represent than anything that Neville Chamberlain ever did.  Karl Marx will be turning in his grave.  So will all the other Marx brothers.  And Freddy Engels.

It would be nice if the procrastination could lead to a situation where there is a general election before the final decision is implemented and a further referendum is called.  This would, of course, rely on Corbyn shuffling of his mortal coil and being replaced by someone who is not a complete tosser.  We can but hope.

Given Corbyn's behaviour during the referendum it should be no surprise that he is taking the position he has.