Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

24 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Both.

If there had to be a referendum it should have been set up with something like a two thirds majority to carry it through one way or the other. No majority, then no change. I'm sick of hearing that Brexit was the will of the people. Irrespective of how Scotland voted the UK govt should not be completely disregarding the 48% who voted to remain.

We shouldn't ignore 48% but it would be OK to ignore 65%?  Fucking hell.

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Don't you mean 62%?

Seriously?  Let me spell it out.

If a two thirds majority was required that means 35% could outvote the other 65% - that's where my 65% figure comes from.

If you're opposed to 48% getting ignored how can you support 65% getting ignored?

Brexit Britain is behaving like an old, drunk man.

Staggering around the place, arms flailing, issuing threats to anyone caught in it's line of sight, desperately pining for the "good old days", and all the while, the rest of Europe are sitting on their chairs in the pub, pointing and laughing.

What a fucking embarrassment to be a part of.

2 hours ago, Mudder said:

I love the way we are hinting at military action to protect the Gibs...Who voted 99% to stay in the EU.

Spanish foreign minister Alfonso Dastis dares to poke the slumbering behemoth that is post-Brexit Britain:

“Someone in the UK is losing their cool and there’s no need for it. Making comparisons with past situations like the Falklands is a little out of context. The Spanish government is a little surprised by the tone of comments coming out of Britain, a country known for its composure.”

"Ya dicks." he added.

1 hour ago, kilbowie2002 said:

It was a fake tweet apparently. Still agree with you though!

If I were him i'd be worried that people actually believed it would be something I'd write. Surely shows him how people perceive his normal tweeting manner!

Reading his reply to James Doleman,I'm not a fan of Doleman's but there is nothing worse than someone who is for once in the right, being all outraged about people retweeting a fake tweet. Hothersall is an absolute clown.