Slovakia v Scotland

callum-ayr

1 hour ago, Moo said:

The boy is in the know regarding the ssc stuff.

90f308c477f8ea979f467a76079f08ad.jpg

The game is not in BRATISLAVA so if there's any pick ups I'd imagine least be in the vicinity of the venue where the match will be played. 

There's guys flying into Budapest Vienna Prague and Brno so surely won't be picking up in Bratislava. 

Also is this the bloke who organised a Wembley doo then told everyone it's sold out before anyone knew where to get tickets.......

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The game is not in BRATISLAVA so if there's any pick ups I'd imagine least be in the vicinity of the venue where the match will be played. 

There's guys flying into Budapest Vienna Prague and Brno so surely won't be picking up in Bratislava. 

Also is this the bloke who organised a Wembley doo then told everyone it's sold out before anyone knew where to get tickets.......

Majority of folk are staying in Bratislava.

Should nae matter would you be happy travelling to say Dundee to pick up a Hampden ticket.....

If the guy is right, you're given two locations to pick it up from. The Monday in Bratislava for th people staying there or Trnva where everyone will be going anyway on the Tuesday.

Don't see the problem here.

He really isn't in the know at all, he just copies whatever has been said on twitter or TAMB onto his facebook group then deletes any he makes a c**t of. 

I don't have a clue as I don't follow the tamb forum or have Twitter. Just got Facebook and most things he says are usually correct. I'll take you're word though as I think he's a cock anyway.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

If the guy is right, you're given two locations to pick it up from. The Monday in Bratislava for th people staying there or Trnva where everyone will be going anyway on the Tuesday.

Don't see the problem here.

Misread the post..

Agreed as long as there's a pick up on matchday near where match played. 

3 hours ago, Moo said:

I don't have a clue as I don't follow the tamb forum or have Twitter. Just got Facebook and most things he says are usually correct. I'll take you're word though as I think he's a cock anyway.

You're not alone.The guy is a complete p***k who makes a fortune ripping off Scotland fans

You're not alone.The guy is a complete p***k who makes a fortune ripping off Scotland fans

What's he do to rip off fans? I've never been to any of his events yet at away games or been on any of his buses.

7 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

He really isn't in the know at all, he just copies whatever has been said on twitter or TAMB onto his facebook group then deletes any he makes a c**t of. 

I Joined the page originally so it gave me good ideas of where to go before games, and for when i want to do away games. He is a bellend that seems determined to fight with anyone that doesnt agree with him 

49 minutes ago, Moo said:

What's he do to rip off fans? I've never been to any of his events yet at away games or been on any of his buses.

He ran about 20 buses from Albufeira to Faro, charging £15 a head. Wouldn't refund people who pulled out of his buses even though he r-sold the seats.

My brother ran a bus, it was 10 euro a head there were 5 or 6 empty seats and that still included a 30/40 euro tip for the driver.

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

47 out of 48 folk in our group chosen to pick up.

No one out of the 16 in our group has been asked.

I've only been asked once, phoned and asked for my recorded delivery to be be refunded and they arrived in the post the next day.

On 30/09/2016 at 10:44, Pie Of The Month said:

As well as blocking anyone who post similar, deletes the post then he reposts to get the glory. 

As well as blocking anyone who post similar, deletes the post then he reposts to get the glory. 

Last year I won a Scotland top from the SSC signed by the players, but in true SFA fashion they didn't tell me who's signatures it was. So I went on the page with a picture asking for advice. He said it wasn't right someone with 0 points won it, trolled the post then removed it.

Looks like he's been sussed out on here as well then.
He's a grade A stroker.
He banned me from all his 3 Facebook groups this week.
Someone asked where people were staying for the Slovakia game, I replied that 3 of us and countless others id heard of were doing a night in Trnava to avoid getting a bus back after the game to Bratislava and I got the most childish pish back from him such as 'I'm staying in Bratislava with the elite, it'll just be low pointers staying in Trnava blah, blah, shit' and the kent blocked me.
Does look like he's been rumbled for skimming a few quid from gigs and buses though.

Aye, was then very vague about what donation was getting made to the Tartan Army charity (whatever its name is) people thought all proceeds were going towards charity but he just keeps palming it off and says a donation will be made.

He's a c**t.

Edited to add:- http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/9370-tambers-gig-wembley/&page=6

Makes for glorious reading.

Aye, was then very vague about what donation was getting made to the Tartan Army charity (whatever its name is) people thought all proceeds were going towards charity but he just keeps palming it off and says a donation will be made.

He's a c**t.

Edited to add:- http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/9370-tambers-gig-wembley/&page=6

Scenes.

12 hours ago, Grant228 said:

He's a c**t.

:lol:

High levels of VL in that thread, led by the brave McDermott.  

Actually, you only linked to page 6, which I feel is limiting.  I've gone back to page 1 and there's even more.  f**k sake that guy is a complete roaster.  And am I in the minority in thinking that marching to the ground with a piper sounds incredibly cringey?

Archived