Slovakia v Scotland

callum-ayr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's meant to be injured. He's on the bench but I think it's only for extreme emergency.

We really should put Griffiths on, can't stand him but he's got the movement to get the ball and skill to do something with it.

What's an extreme emergency though? You only get 3 subs and surely it's better to play someone out of position than someone with one leg?

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

You can see the wee ginger p***k now "Its meh team and I will fuckin decide fa plays eh" 

c**t

Mark McGhee is exactly the same. Playing shite and the fans want a sub? Digs in his heels and does f**k all. Centre Midfield full of incompetents while youngsters are ripping up the U20 league? Nae chance for boys.

When will these p***ks learn they aren't Fergie. Being an obstinate c**t doesn't work if you can't get the results.

What's an extreme emergency though? You only get 3 subs and surely it's better to play someone out of position than someone with one leg?

I'd agree but who knows? I was thinking it maybe wasn't too serious and if he was needed for 10-15mins at the end it wouldn't be too much danger of making it worse.

Im a Bannan fan, but he's not even coming close with simple five yard passes. How can Strachan watch that and not react?

That's the problem with a lot of Scottish managers.  Because Fergie was a massive c**t they think they can be as well.  The problem they have of course, is that Fergie was actually very good at his job.

Has anyone seen the young guy Couper from Leeds that was suppose to be the cover for Scottie Brown but has never been seen since the stand against Denmark. Or has he been washed out after Strachans pal McQueen slaughtered the boy in the Yorkshire Times about being English?

Fucking hell, we were the far better team in the first 45. The game lasts 90 mins. 3-1 Scotland.

Have some fucking faith.

You quite clearly weren't - given the facts that Slovakia both created more goalscoring opportunities and took one of them.

2 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Fucking hell, we were the far better team in the first 45. The game lasts 90 mins. 3-1 Scotland.

Have some fucking faith.

You might have a point if we'd ever looked like scoring.

Archived