Slovakia v Scotland

callum-ayr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, doulikefish said:

6 points should be plenty

Was looking back and the Ireland trip, early June with 3,000 tickets went down to 3!  Never realised it went that low.  Slovakia in mid October will go a bit lower than expected i'd imagine.

I'm on 7 so should comfortably get a ticket for this. My two mates are on 3 so they'll likely not get. Best bit of advice to anyone who doesn't get a point is to get your name down first on the waiting list for cancellations. It's usually about 10% who are asked to pick up so looking at about 180 people being asked to pick up.

But now with members on 2 points and above for the England game being guaranteed a ticket they'll likely not be as many harvesters for this game.

I wouldn't think so. 350 tickets left as of an hour ago. Don't think it'll even go to 5 points (which I'm on) so it'll be the home end i'm afraid!

Ah, well. Think I might actually be on 3, so there was no chance. I'll get a point for England, but it'll obviously drop off for this. Gotta hope for a chance at Lithuania or Slovenia (which won't be likely).

Archived