Queen of the South v Linfield

SUPERSOUTH

So Rangers are your big team then?  I doubt my opinions will change on a club who allow loyalist flute bands onto the pitch, to pose for photos before a game.

You my friend are a small minded idiot.
Where once did I mention Rangers are my big team? You like the most of Scottish football are obsessed with Glasgow Rangers. This is a thread about Linfield vs QoTS. Why is Rangers even mentioned? We all know why!!!! Scotlands most Successful football club.

What's wrong with being a Loyalist by the way?

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and the same loyalist flute band play tunes about being up to their knees in ****** blood. :whistle

could you ask them to make up their minds please.

Really? When did the Band play the Billy Boys? And can someone remind me what this has to do with this thread?

You my friend are another one who hasn't got a clue!

2 hours ago, Linfield Loyal said:

Where once did I mention Rangers are my big team? You like the most of Scottish football are obsessed with Glasgow Rangers. This is a thread about Linfield vs QoTS. Why is Rangers even mentioned? We all know why!!!! Scotlands most Successful football club.

What's wrong with being a Loyalist by the way?

The very first word on your very first post just happened to be Rangers, and your sycophantic sleverings in 2 of your 4 posts make it perfectly clear who your big team is.  The rangers are being mentioned on here as plenty of their fans have made it clear they'll be attending the match, in support of their bigot brothers. 

There's nothing wrong with being a loyalist but there's a lot wrong with promoting a band, who are known terrorist sympathisers, by allowing them onto your pitch to pose for pictures.  

The very first word on your very first post just happened to be Rangers, and your sycophantic sleverings in 2 of your 4 posts make it perfectly clear who your big team is.  The rangers are being mentioned on here as plenty of their fans have made it clear they'll be attending the match, in support of their bigot brothers. 

There's nothing wrong with being a loyalist but there's a lot wrong with promoting a band, who are known terrorist sympathisers, by allowing them onto your pitch to pose for pictures.  

I came on here to discuss the game happening just over a weeks time however my very 1st word appeared to be Rangers because I can't believe how a thread discussing a match between Linfield and Queen of the South turned into a debate about another club in Scotland.

Like it or not it appears Scottish football is obsessed with them.

Linfield are the only team for me. Don't have any real interest in Scottish football but do feel somewhat sympathy for Rangers given the above fact. I'm sure you's didn't mind Rangers when their support was lining your clubs pockets bringing thousands to your Stadiums on their journey back to the top tier? Whilst another team from the same city get away free from abuse when their supporters are just as bad, actually even worse with the bigoted number.

Regards to the band. I would do your research first before calling them terrorist sympathisers. They are a Loyalist melody flute band who've played in competitions all over the world regardless of religion. Nothing more nothing less. But if you want to twist the truth, feel free to work away.

I would like to now discuss the match, if you don't mind with some supporters who actual want to talk about football.

I came on here to discuss the game happening just over a weeks time however my very 1st word appeared to be Rangers because I can't believe how a thread discussing a match between Linfield and Queen of the South turned into a debate about another club in Scotland.

Linfield are the only team for me. Don't have any real interest in Scottish football but do feel somewhat sympathy for Rangers given the above fact. I'm sure you's didn't mind Rangers when their support was lining your clubs pockets bringing thousands to your Stadiums on their journey back to the top tier? Whilst another team from the same city get away free from abuse when their supporters are just as bad, actually even worse with the bigoted number.

Regards to the band. I would do your research first before calling them terrorist sympathisers. They are a Loyalist melody flute band who've played in competitions all over the world regardless of religion. Nothing more nothing less. But if you want to twist the truth, feel free to work away.

I would like to now discuss the match, if you don't mind with some supporters who actual want to talk about football.

You're a fucking idiot.

I hope my comment isn't deleted like previously for stating a fact.

40 minutes ago, Linfield Loyal said:

You came on to discuss the a game of fitba with Queens at home to Linfield yet keep making references to THE RANGERS. 

THE RANGERS are not Scotland s most successful club  THE RANGERS were only formed in 2012. 

Scottish fitbas newest team have a long long way to go before being successful.

Enjoy your trip to Dumfries but please don't try telling us aboot Scottish fitba ;)

You came on to discuss the a game of fitba with Queens at home to Linfield yet keep making references to THE RANGERS. 

THE RANGERS are not Scotland s most successful club  THE RANGERS were only formed in 2012. 

Scottish fitbas newest team have a long long way to go before being successful.

Enjoy your trip to Dumfries but please don't try telling us aboot Scottish fitba [emoji6]

OK whatever you say Chief, you're 100% right lol

46 minutes ago, Linfield Loyal said:

I found you strangely amusing until that. Im still trying to decide which is worse though, you're blatant ignorance of the facts or use of the word "you's"

Oh here come the Hibees. Say no more. Forgot we're not allowed an opinion. No wonder your comments get deleted, just saying.

"Say no more?" Can you explain?

If it was any other club from Northern Ireland it wouldn't be a problem, it's the fact the majority of linfield supporters share the "traditions" of rangers fans that they are viewed as a northern Irish rangers. Also not to mention the fact the majority of your fans lap up the link to rangers. You're talking utter nonsense about Celtic being more bigoted than rangers too. They're both as bad as each other.

9 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

"Say no more?" Can you explain?

If it was any other club from Northern Ireland it wouldn't be a problem, it's the fact the majority of linfield supporters share the "traditions" of rangers fans that they are viewed as a northern Irish rangers. Also not to mention the fact the majority of your fans lap up the link to rangers. You're talking utter nonsense about Celtic being more bigoted than rangers too. They're both as bad as each other.

Say no more is the fact you called me a F'n idiot for stating the truth. Something you appear not to like.

So in fact it is you that is the Bigot given the fact that the connection we share with Glasgow Rangers is that both clubs have a huge support coming from a Protestant/Loyalist background? A lot of Irish League clubs supporters tend to follow Rangers in the Scottish ie Ballymena, Glentoran, Crusaders, Coleraine. So you'd need to go and do your research on Northern Irish teams. 

29 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I found you strangely amusing until that. Im still trying to decide which is worse though, you're blatant ignorance of the facts or use of the word "you's"

What are the facts?.....This should be interesting lol
Also apologies for the typo, you may ban me now for that one.

Say no more is the fact you called me a F'n idiot for stating the truth. Something you appear not to like.

So in fact it is you that is the Bigot given the fact that the connection we share with Glasgow Rangers is that both clubs have a huge support coming from a Protestant/Loyalist background? A lot of Irish League clubs supporters tend to follow Rangers in the Scottish ie Ballymena, Glentoran, Crusaders, Coleraine. So you'd need to go and do your research on Northern Irish teams. 

Stating the truth? Prove how "the club from the other side of the city" are more bigoted than you?

Both as bad as each other.

If that's the case why do rangers not decide to play one of these other Irish sides? Why do they always play linfield? Try and deny it all you want, everyone knows what you are.

8 hours ago, Linfield Loyal said:

Where once did I mention Rangers are my big team?

Where you posted "Rangers" in the "My team" section of your profile until you changed it yesterday?

You are right about this thread incidentally. Some of the comment on it is disgraceful but you aren't helping yourself either.

8 minutes ago, Linfield Loyal said:

What are the facts?.....This should be interesting lol
Also apologies for the typo, you may ban me now for that one.

The facts are that the extra money from Rangers was nice but it didnt make up for having certain elements of their support in our town. Nor, as you implied, was it anything more than extra income. Like most clubs in the lower leagues we're fine financially without any money from either of the old firm.

You mis-typed a whole word? :rolleyes:

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

As I said go and do your research.....in previous seasons they have played Coleraine, Ballymena and Glentoran. I don't get what this 'You' is all about? 

BTW I'm not trying to deny anything. I'm proud of my club's background and history. But being a labelled a Bigot is a different ball game.

Hey, don't worry the SFA will continue to 'Sweep, Sweep' Hibs Scottish Cup Final exploits. Your club our as good as gold aren't they?

Stating the truth? Prove how "the club from the other side of the city" are more bigoted than you?

Both as bad as each other.

If that's the case why do rangers not decide to play one of these other Irish sides? Why do they always play linfield? Try and deny it all you want, everyone knows what you are.

Archived