Queen of the South v Linfield

SUPERSOUTH

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish the game was in Belfast so we could introduce you to our version of the pastie.

Norn Iron rivals Scotland for an unhealthy diet. If I remember rightly from my NHS days, we have the two highest rates of heart disease in Europe. Nothing to boast about really, but there you go.

It's mingers food, the sort of crap you might expect to get in the pubs around Market Square!

What a fckwit, 4 pubs in the area, none of which sell food although a few close by do, but I wonder if you would care to name the premises that may provide such crap fayre?

Have you ever even considered that your village might just be missing its idiot?

We'll see mate. I reckon it could be as many as a thousand, but that means we could have undercover fcukwits in there, out for a day of nonsense and tomfoolery.

I am hoping against hope that I am wrong as I want to leave a good impression of the club and, perhaps, establish a few links for future friendlies and away days.

What a fckwit, 4 pubs in the area, none of which sell food although a few close by do, but I wonder if you would care to name the premises that may provide such crap fayre?

Have you ever even considered that your village might just be missing its idiot?

Good to see you back Telboy, you have been sorely missed.

Rangers aren't even playing and some of Scotland's supporters are in a melt down. 

Absolutely obsessed with Scotlands Most Successful football club.

On another note. I'm quite excited about this game and think its a great idea by the SFA (Yeah I did say that lol) to invite other teams from within the UK into this competition. I look forward to the trip to Dumfries and hopefully you'll form a different opinion of our club. 

6 minutes ago, Linfield Loyal said:

On another note. I'm quite excited about this game and think its a great idea by the SFA (Yeah I did say that lol) to invite other teams from within the UK into this competition. I look forward to the trip to Dumfries and hopefully you'll form a different opinion of our club. 

You may have said it but you're wrong. It's got nothing to do with the SFA.

4 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You may have said it but you're wrong. It's got nothing to do with the SFA.

Apologies maybe I worded it incorrectly. Sorry SPFL. However SFA would have to had been involved with the SPFL to grant permission for clubs to compete in games with teams from other Nations. 

8 hours ago, Linfield Loyal said:

Rangers aren't even playing and some of Scotland's supporters are in a melt down. 

Absolutely obsessed with Scotlands Most Successful football club.

I look forward to the trip to Dumfries and hopefully you'll form a different opinion of our club. 

So Rangers are your big team then?  I doubt my opinions will change on a club who allow loyalist flute bands onto the pitch, to pose for photos before a game.

3 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Bear in mind that a Loyalist flute band has in the past raised money for an ill Celtic fan.

and the same loyalist flute band play tunes about being up to their knees in ****** blood. :whistle

could you ask them to make up their minds please.

and the same loyalist flute band play tunes about being up to their knees in ****** blood. :whistle

Dont you see, they did something for a Celtic fan, this means they are the good guys. I hear they have black friends.

18 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

No idea what they play. I was not talking about them.

Just pointing out that another poster was trying to demonise flute bands.

Maybe he was trying to Stoke up the anti linfield secterian hate that had been on goining in this thread.

Archived