Queen of the South v Linfield

SUPERSOUTH

Sending these bigoted arseholes back across the Irish Sea after a good skelping, will be most enjoyable. I'd say a good few **** from Dumfries will be in the away end, it'll be the same ones that have only ever seen rangers play at Palmertson.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't imagine that many visiting fans to be honest.  

Surely it would require a particularly bigoted type of Scot to identify with this lot.  It's hard to know what standard to expect, but I wouldn't have thought they should be outclassing us.  Did they get into Europe this year?  How did they do?

I don't much approve of how this tournament has been arsed about with, but this I suppose has a certain novel appeal.  

It would be nice to put this lot out, but I'd prefer it if we could eliminate their bigger cousins from the bigger Cup.

Have to agree

Dont expect more than 150 from over the water plus maybe another 150 from up the M74.

It would cost about £200 round trip with alcohol from Belfast

There is such a level of unknown about playing a team that each sides know next to nothing about, that is just about unprecedented outside of the European games. We're now having to play to preserve the dignity of Scottish football as well as put away the supermarket discount version of Rangers. New levels of minter if we lose, fortunately we appear to take this tournament fairly seriously so hopefully we put them away with minimum of fuss.

As for away fans, they have a decent support for a Failed Statelet team but it'll be similar to the Tartan Army types and decide whether you would rather watch the National Team's first game since a successful tournament against the biggest diddy in world football or spend a sizable amount of money on a sunday in Dumfries. I mean I'd pay £200 to watch Stephen Dobbie but that's my own opinion.

I might be being quite naive here but surely the numbers of people who support Linfield for reasons other than being aficionados of Failed Statelet Football is a lot lower than being suggested.

Really enjoying your comments about the team I have followed my entire life and learning some new things, especially that we won our last game 17-0 (I must have missed that one or someone has a problem reading).

Not everyone who supports Linfield supports Rangers, some solely support Linfield, support other Scottish clubs or none at all.

As for all these bigot comments it shows how little you know about linfield, We played Cork in the Europa League and played a game of football in the streets with local supporters, had bars and hotels offering us half price drink, where invited to Cork City's social clubs and the police asking fans can they come down every week because of the spotless behavior of our supporters! 

Playing in Cork (by your comments) you would expect sectarian behaviour but NO! Cork City's board told the Linfield board that our fans where some of the best they have ever seen. Secterian songs where song AT us but not one Linfield fan reacted.

If Rangers supporters want to come along all the better, as it was mentioned the more people that attend, the bigger the gate, the more money that is shared between BOTH clubs.

Can someone tell me your ticket prices? ours are £10 for all games and was wondering how much more it will cost.

Loving how the first comment comes for a supporter of Hibernian!

The club that was formed from the Ancient order of the Hibernians (hence its name and it being an all catholic organisation).  When was it taken out of the Hibs rule book that all players had to be in the "Catholic Young Men's Society"?

Hibs are officially the first sectarian club and ethnically cleansed team and the facts are there to prove it where they didn't allow any other religions to play for them so I don't take a single one off your comments and will chose to ignore them from now on.

Nice to see how your interested in the QotS v Linfield game.  I just came on here to chat to some fans of the club that my team is playing in October

5 minutes ago, LinfieldNo1 said:

The club that was formed from the Ancient order of the Hibernians (hence its name and it being an all catholic organisation).  When was it taken out of the Hibs rule book that all players had to be in the "Catholic Young Men's Society"?

Hibs are officially the first sectarian club and ethnically cleansed team and the facts are there to prove it where they didn't allow any other religions to play for them so I don't take a single one off your comments and will chose to ignore them from now on.

Nice to see how your interested in the QotS v Linfield game.  I just came on here to chat to some fans of the club that my team is playing in October

Maybe you just stick to that then

13 minutes ago, LinfieldNo1 said:

Hibs were formed as an Irish Catholic team. 140 years later, that community has succesfully assimilated itself into Edinburgh/Scotland life and it's now a club which is a major part of the fabric of Leith/North Edinburgh/Edinburgh, depending on how you think about it. I like Hibs and its fanbase's attitude towards these things. There's a sense of identity and history there but we're living in the 21st century as well.

The fact that your opinions are about 130 years out of date is pretty appropriate for the club you support. Your use of the term "ethnically cleansed" makes you sound appallingly thick as well.

39 minutes ago, LinfieldNo1 said:

Really enjoying your comments about the team I have followed my entire life and learning some new things, especially that we won our last game 17-0 (I must have missed that one or someone has a problem reading).

Not everyone who supports Linfield supports Rangers, some solely support Linfield, support other Scottish clubs or none at all.

As for all these bigot comments it shows how little you know about linfield, We played Cork in the Europa League and played a game of football in the streets with local supporters, had bars and hotels offering us half price drink, where invited to Cork City's social clubs and the police asking fans can they come down every week because of the spotless behavior of our supporters! 

Playing in Cork (by your comments) you would expect sectarian behaviour but NO! Cork City's board told the Linfield board that our fans where some of the best they have ever seen. Secterian songs where song AT us but not one Linfield fan reacted.

If Rangers supporters want to come along all the better, as it was mentioned the more people that attend, the bigger the gate, the more money that is shared between BOTH clubs.

Can someone tell me your ticket prices? ours are £10 for all games and was wondering how much more it will cost.

Bigot. 

58 minutes ago, LinfieldNo1 said:

Well since nobody else has bothered, we usually charge £16 Adults, £9 Concessions (OAP's, 16 - 21 year olds, Full TIme Students) and £5 Under 16's with an additional range of disabled prices. Those are the League prices and the prices we've charged for every home cup tie in the last 3 seasons I think. However, cup prices are subject to some discussion between the clubs so it's not impossible they may change. I imagine that will be our intended position though.

10 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Well since nobody else has bothered, we usually charge £16 Adults, £9 Concessions (OAP's, 16 - 21 year olds, Full TIme Students) and £5 Under 16's with an additional range of disabled prices. Those are the League prices and the prices we've charged for every home cup tie in the last 3 seasons I think. However, cup prices are subject to some discussion between the clubs so it's not impossible they may change. I imagine that will be our intended position though.

Cheers.

Would you be expecting a big crowd at this game? I recon we will bring over 150-200 if the game is played on the 8th due to the large numbers of our supporters having a block booking with northern Ireland and they will be at home that day and maybe around 300-400 if the game if on the Sunday.

Archived