Cowdenbeath 13/8 draw 5/2 EK 6/5 

Berwick 1/4 draw 9/2 Hawick 6/1

Gala 9/2 draw 10/3 Elgin 2/5 

Huntly 4/1 draw 10/3 Spartans 4/9

Annan 2/5 draw 10/3 Shire 9/2

Buckie 1/4 draw 9/2 Gretna 6/1

Wick 1/2 draw 16/5 Whitehill 7/2

BSC 4/1 draw 7/2 Beith 4/9 

Prices can obviously change McBookie may vary. 

1 hour ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

9/2 looks good for the Shire, Falkirk Herald quotes McBookie at 3/1.

Got any hot tips there?

Prices look about right to be fair. 

Bookies no taking any chances. 

Cowdenbeath Huntly BSC WW possibly overpriced as well as yourselves, no saying they'll all win just could be value  ? 

Games might be lot closer than prices indicate.

On 30 September 2016 at 12:22, newcastle broon said:

Can they no protest and get the match replayed. 

For obvious reasons :D

Safe travelling boys and girls and fingers crossed there's a few of us in Tuesday's draw ! 

A cracking result for Gretna this afternoon, followed the game the best i could on twitter, believe they were under the cosh for long periods but thats to be expected against a side who have averaged 4 goals a game since the start of the season! To go 1-0 up & keep that lead until 66 mins is remarkable, considering the goals we've conceded this season i'd not have been bothered if we'd have been beat 5-0, Matt Henney, his coaching staff & players deserve a huge amount of credit in his first game, looking forward to the replay next week.

The result of the round has to be Hawick winning 3-2 away at League Two side Berwick though, eyebrows were raised when the former whipping boys of the east of scotland league were admitted to the Lowland League but they've more than proved their worth in League & Cup, Well done lads!

Well done all the other Lowland League teams, i should really single out EK away to Cowdenbeath as well but in all honesty i expected them to win that game.

What a great turnaround for the Albert, EOS whipping boys to this. Take a bow to the committee, management team and players. I'm sure Josh Morris has had pelters on p+b from some Berwick posters, well sit back son and enjoy your moment. 

29 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

I hear David Renyard was sent off today. Gretna will miss him in the replay. 

We will miss him definately but the fact we have a replay & are in the hat for tuesday's draw is amazing imo.  As good as we were at Deveronvale we were facing a far superior side that score goals for fun against us who concede a lot, the boys deserve a lot of credit next weekend regardless of the outcome.

Archived