Dunfermline v Dundee United Sat 10th Sept.

2 hours ago, Girth said:

I like Dunfermline's kit. Reminds of mid-nineties Hereford United home kit. Go on the Pars! :thumsup2

I thought it was horrific when I first saw it (home strip). Really grown on me now. The cross/window design on the front reminds me of some 12th Century crusaders. 

Front_Page_Slider_1617_8417.jpg

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I thought it was horrific when I first saw it (home strip). Really grown on me now. The cross/window design on the front reminds me of some 12th Century crusaders. 

Front_Page_Slider_1617_8417.jpg

Getting a serious Sampdoria vibe off that away kit.

3 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

When is Murdoch back? Fed up of seeing that double-barreled midget between the sticks :(

Spoke to him at the beginning of the week and he reckons a couple of weeks....He's back in training but don't think we'll see him this week or next....hopefully the following depending on how many the midget concedes before that :P

My personal favourite...

7a51d6e25ca4d8cc444df727e6f21430.jpg

Very jealous that Copa sell it and don't sell any United stuff.

It's a belter right enough, got it a few months ago and I reckon I'll be wearing it tomorrow 8)

9 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Utd have a stinking record at EEP, they'll stroll it tomorrow but I was surprised at how bad it was.

I remember we won 4-1 about five years ago to keep Houston in a job. We'd been on a shocking run. 

I remember a pars player being sent off really early in pretty soft circumstances.  We had Daly and Russell up front and I give a nostalgic sigh when I think of that. GMS scored aswell at our end too. 

1 minute ago, speckled tangerine said:

I remember we won 4-1 about five years ago to keep Houston in a job. We'd been on a shocking run. 

I remember a pars player being sent off really early in pretty soft circumstances.  We had Daly and Russell up front and I give a nostalgic sigh when I think of that. GMS scored aswell at our end too. 

That was quite possibly one of the worst Pars teams ever. Second worst I've seen after the shambles that was season 14-15. 

I've only ever seen us beat United twice. I'm going to stick my neck out and say there won't be a third tomorrow although I think we'll be much better than the League Cup game at Tannadice, 

I feel I must have seen more United vs Pars games at Tannadice than East End. A few 1-0 wins, including a crucial Gary Mason/Mark Kerr goal that practically secured survival back in 2005.

Favourite home game against United was a 4-1 victory back in 02/03. I was a ballboy that season and we were brilliant at times during that period. Crawford/Brewster :wub:

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game now. I think it can go any way but I am still concerned about another loss. Would signal a very poor start to the season indeed. A win on the other hand and it's looking far more rosy and instead it'll be the Arabs feeling the squeeze.

With United's pretty useful strike force I would be going with

Sinclair-Hutton

Fordyce, Ashcroft, BRE, Martin

Geggan

Higginbotham Paton Cardle
                            Clark Reily

Continuing the theme, I've yet to see us win at East End Park: 2-2 in the First Division, Brewster scored a raker off the underside of the bar; 3-3, when we were actually three up at half time (Davie Bowman doing well with just the one red card); 3-1 Pars in the Scottish Cup on that carpet you put down for a while; and 2-1 when we somehow managed to lose to a Stephen Kenny side despite taking the lead through Barry Robson in the second half.

Edit: 

Textbook faceplant from the guy in the front row.

Continuing the theme, I've yet to see us win at East End Park: 2-2 in the First Division, Brewster scored a raker off the underside of the bar; 3-3, when we were actually three up at half time (Davie Bowman doing well with just the one red card); 3-1 Pars in the Scottish Cup on that carpet you put down for a while; and 2-1 when we somehow managed to lose to a Stephen Kenny side despite taking the lead through Barry Robson in the second half.

Edit: 

Textbook faceplant from the guy in the front row.

Brilliant! And he kicks the guy in the chops on the way back over.

Archived