Ayr United v Greenock Morton

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There were rumours of him tanning pints in a pub in Irvine the day before the Hibs game. A mate of mine passed it on after one of his mates (who doesn't support Morton) told him so I wouldn't read too much into it.

He is in Irvine pub just now [emoji16]

Concussions are a weird thing...there's a chance Moore may never 100% recover from it

A friend of mine has suffered a few KOs in his time (ice hockey goalie) and still has dizzy spells, blackouts and memory loss even after not playing competitively for about 6 years

6 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Concussions are a weird thing...there's a chance Moore may never 100% recover from it

A friend of mine has suffered a few KOs in his time (ice hockey goalie) and still has dizzy spells, blackouts and memory loss even after not playing competitively for about 6 years

Concussion should mean you recover by not playing for a few months at least. Sadly, few clubs are that patient.

30 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Concussion should mean you recover by not playing for a few months at least. Sadly, few clubs are that patient.

Moore has nearly been out for two months now so it seems we are being patient. Obviously his health is far more important than anything else. 

Fleming

Devlin  Balatoni  Meggat  Boyle

Crawford  Docherty  Adams

Harkins  Gilmour

Nisbet

Subs: Hart, Murphy, Cairney, Wardrope, McGuffie, Forrest, O'Connell

Fancy that today.  Forrest may replace Crawford and we go with 3 in behind Nisbet, but I don't see him dropping any of the central midfielders.  The attacking strength we have on the bench is pleasing.  In an ideal world i'd start McGuffie and maybe drop Gilly back to centre mid instead of Crawford, but i'm not sure if that would suit or not.  Still fancy us 2-1 or 2-0 today.  It's taken a few weeks, but I think the team is starting to gel a little bit and performances are steadily improving.  This team selection is a nice problem to have.

ETA - completely forgot about Thomas :ph34r: would imagine he would maybe replace Wardrope on the bench.

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Moore has nearly been out for two months now so it seems we are being patient. Obviously his health is far more important than anything else. 

The boy deserves our patience, those sort of injuries could quite easily end a career and have life changing consequences for someone like Moore, football isn't remotely close in importance to life outside football IMO.

Archived