The Bill Barr Derby

callum-ayr

We are in it so may as well try to win it. I can't understand why so many people are on a downer with this competition.

Especially now when all the Colts have been eliminated.

The next round will be novel wiyh the Irish and Welsh coming in.

I have absolutely no interest what so ever in the cup competitions this season(other than the Scottish cup). They're an absolute farce. Change for changes sake with absolute no purpose or communication of the purpose behind them- sums up Scottish football just scrambling about directionless changing approach like the weather in the hope that if they try enough new initiatives the law of averages will eventually mean one will work. Pathetic.

3 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I have absolutely no interest what so ever in the cup competitions this season(other than the Scottish cup). They're an absolute farce. Change for changes sake with absolute no purpose or communication of the purpose behind them- sums up Scottish football just scrambling about directionless changing approach like the weather in the hope that if they try enough new initiatives the law of averages will eventually mean one will work. Pathetic.

So you're not going to the game?

[/quote)

I think the new League Cup format is good. As do most people and clubs.

For an organisation that scrambles around directionless they do no bad in getting their product supported.

Per head of population Scotland's Football is the second best supported in Europe.

I would hate to be a curmudgeon.

Cmon Scotland

Archived