Annan Lethargy

Too much negativity been putting me off.
We've had a decent start to the season though so let's see what the weekend brings.

Agree! Negative rants about the club getting a bit boring now. Seems a lot on here must be feeling the same.
Tough game this weekend, hopefully everyone's fit again.

1 hour ago, athletic 1 said:

Agree! Negative rants about the club getting a bit boring now. Seems a lot on here must be feeling the same.
Tough game this weekend, hopefully everyone's fit again.

I assume this is reference is to me.All u lovey dovey's wake up and smell the coffee,don't be afraid to say what u think.

Say your opinions or tell the truth and you're lambasted -  must be some truth in what I've said because even had 2 Committee guys approach me in public about my opinions !

You know what I'm bored too.Anyone want to talk to me in person do it -u know who I am.

Lads lads lads we don't need to have all this banter about negativity and the such

R oH is right you say what you please on here and if being a moaner makes you happy, it's up to the person, he can 

Moan if he likes....but if your like me get to the shed for noon Saturday for a few pints and a few laughs

before the Forfar game. I might gan in fancy dress just for the banter....whose wey me

I assume this is reference is to me.All u lovey dovey's wake up and smell the coffee,don't be afraid to say what u think.

Say your opinions or tell the truth and you're lambasted -  must be some truth in what I've said because even had 2 Committee guys approach me in public about my opinions !

You know what I'm bored too.Anyone want to talk to me in person do it -u know who I am.

Freedom of Speech!!! If club officials are having words in your ear about your views, that, to me, sounds as if you've hit a nerve. IMO, I believe the club is in a bad state of affairs, and dodged a massive financial bullet, when they got RFC in the cup. Lucky boys!

Archived