Livingston v Celtic U20's, Irn Bru Challenge Cup 3rd round

Davie Bhoy

IMG_1472758329.134698.thumb.jpg.a33b3cf5IMG_1472758340.441312.thumb.jpg.d18289a4

A pay at the gate & with no game for the Celtic first team, Livi are expecting a larger than usual crowd for this weekends game.

Will be a tough game for the young Hoops. They were made to fight for their victory against Cowdenbeath in the last round & this should be a tougher challenge for them. Would love to see them win & get a Championship club in the next round.

Was thinking of going but looks like it's a good 30 mins walk from one train station & 45 mins from the other. Was going to take the kids through so can add another 10 mins on to that walk either way.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what was the Celtic score in the last round?

2-1.

Cowdenbeath deservedly 1-0 up at HT. Celtic deservedly win 2-1 from 2nd half showing. Cowdenbeath started losing the plot & putting the boot in for the last 10 mins. Got a player sent off for gesturing to the Celtic fans.

13 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

IMG_1472758329.134698.jpgIMG_1472758340.441312.jpg

A pay at the gate & with no game for the Celtic first team, Livi are expecting a larger than usual crowd for this weekends game.

Was thinking of going but looks like it's a good 30 mins walk from one train station & 45 mins from the other. Was going to take the kids through so can add another 10 mins on to that walk either way.

If a 30 minute walk is enough to put folk off going then I'm not sure they can expect a big crowd. It's 5 minutes in a taxi. 

If a 30 minute walk is enough to put folk off going then I'm not sure they can expect a big crowd. It's 5 minutes in a taxi. 

Too much hassle for an U20's game. Doing overtime now anyway so will stay at home and help bump up the viewing figures for Premier Sports.

I really wasn't interested in this cup at the start, they have made it a laughing stock, but seeing as we have drawn the last remaining u20s team I hope we treat it right and put them out, then all we have to do is worry about the Welsh and Irish teams then the competition will be back to normal.

This is the U20 side that only lost one domestic game last season at that level.

Get colt sides to f**k, they add nothing to either age groups.

Archived