10 Best British Insults

MEADOWXI

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone called me a wazzock, I would call the police as they'd be a nonce. Nothing beats calling/being called a shitebag, a c**t, a p***k, an arsehole.

Why waste your time making up pathetic insults like "shitgibbon" when the originals are still the best.

17 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If someone called me a wazzock, I would call the police as they'd be a nonce. Nothing beats calling/being called a shitebag, a c**t, a p***k, an arsehole.

Why waste your time making up pathetic insults like "shitgibbon" when the originals are still the best.

It's the smirk after someone says a supposedly clever insult like shitgibbon that gets me, they think they are really clever

20 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I don't believe any one actually uses the made up ones away from here, surely not!

Useless c**t, can't be beaten.

19 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Say it to a woman.

I dare say its not the nicest way to describe their lady garden, but its difficult to use as an insult.

Ya fanny.

Ya Cnut.

Both typical insults. Does anybody ever actually call somebody a flange? Thats why it doesnt qualify as an insult.

Here's an awful one- Ayr fans or indeed anyone who calls Stranraer "Stinlar"
It makes no sense, sounds immature, pathetic and is just generally a shyte insult. It's the insult thrown by the kids trading insults and they run out of quality material.

Archived