Big news coming out of wigtown ? 10.30 announcement

Bladnoch Bandit getting his facts right... Wouldn't be a difference from normal!!

Think Wigtown rejected Hart in favour of keeping Roddie and White as their goalkeeping pair!!

Think this might be the announcement:
IMG_1472679318.926331.jpg

10 hours ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

Ronaldo? Rooney  ? Joe heart  ? Bladnoch Bandit going to start getting his FACTS  Right ? Who knows! Suspense  !!

Hiya Rab, you been away ? No daft posts from you for a fortnight then you start when you get back haha. Missed you other week, was expecting you to slither under door at Wigtown. Was dissapointed to be told you were on holiday. You sign anyone, oh forgot, your Chairman does all the signings !!!!!

1 hour ago, Bladnoch Bandit said:

Hiya Rab, you been away ? No daft posts from you for a fortnight then you start when you get back haha. Missed you other week, was expecting you to slither under door at Wigtown. Was dissapointed to be told you were on holiday. You sign anyone, oh forgot, your Chairman does all the signings !!!!!

The prodigy spot on about you ! Always jumping to conclusions  (the wrong ones ) for the last time I ain't Rab .I was at the game last week to watch saints batter wigtown  only to be denied by a few good saves and the woodwork  5 times was it not ? Smashing signing last night but a bit of a dramatic built up wouldn't you say ? Keep guessing never know someday you may get something correct  

13 minutes ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

The prodigy spot on about you ! Always jumping to conclusions  (the wrong ones ) for the last time I ain't Rab .I was at the game last week to watch saints batter wigtown  only to be denied by a few good saves and the woodwork  5 times was it not ? Smashing signing last night but a bit of a dramatic built up wouldn't you say ? Keep guessing never know someday you may get something correct

13 minutes ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

Aye, OK Rab. You werent at game, you were on yer jollies. You ever see that film "Snakes on a plane", smashing film as you would say. You

jealous  Mickey Dougan signs his own players and you clearly dont. Here all is not well at Saints, some of your committee with big gobs were slagging you and your Chairman off at the Wigtown game, was standing right beside them. Changes coming from what I heard right from the top to where you are, the bottom, see ya Rab !

1 hour ago, Bladnoch Bandit said:

Aye, OK Rab. You werent at game, you were on yer jollies. You ever see that film "Snakes on a plane", smashing film as you would say. You

jealous  Mickey Dougan signs his own players and you clearly dont. Here all is not well at Saints, some of your committee with big gobs were slagging you and your Chairman off at the Wigtown game, was standing right beside them. Changes coming from what I heard right from the top to where you are, the bottom, see ya Rab !

I will certainly draw the chairman and managers attention to your last post ? Is that a hobby of yours? Ear wigging  into other people'sconversation  ? Must be why you are so ill informed !! As for Rab being at the bottom  ? Can you remind me who the current champions are ?? Oh and did saints not win 2 cups ? Dream on as the wigtown bubble will burst probably against newton on Saturday!! Off you trott now there must be someone having a private conversation you can home into !! 

11 minutes ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

I will certainly draw the chairman and managers attention to your last post ? Is that a hobby of yours? Ear wigging  into other people'sconversation  ? Must be why you are so ill informed !! As for Rab being at the bottom  ? Can you remind me who the current champions are ?? Oh and did saints not win 2 cups ? Dream on as the wigtown bubble will burst probably against newton on Saturday!! Off you trott now there must be someone having a private conversation you can home into !!

Aye Ok Rab. You would need to be taking to yourself to bring it to the managers attention would you not ? As for listening to other peoples conversations you could not help but hear what the old codgers were on about. Herd more but it sounded too far fetched to put on here. Rug is going to be pulled out from beneath you just shortly, another Dumfries based manager being lined up from what I heard. As for bubble being burst, yours already is what with the LL and licencing fiasco. Remember, look back at previous posts. It was someone else who "outed" you on here, not me. Your team did better when you were on holiday Rab haha !

The prodigy spot on about you ! Always jumping to conclusions  (the wrong ones )  

Hate to break it to you Rab but your wrong... Here's the post again to refresh your memory old pal

Bladnoch Bandit getting his facts right... Wouldn't be a difference from normal!!

2 minutes ago, Bladnoch Bandit said:

Aye Ok Rab. You would need to be taking to yourself to bring it to the managers attention would you not ? As for listening to other peoples conversations you could not help but hear what the old codgers were on about. Herd more but it sounded too far fetched to put on here. Rug is going to be pulled out from beneath you just shortly, another Dumfries based manager being lined up from what I heard. As for bubble being burst, yours already is what with the LL and licencing fiasco. Remember, look back at previous posts. It was someone else who "outed" you on here, not me. Your team did better when you were on holiday Rab haha !

"Outed" me! again someone jumped to a wrong conclusion and low and behold there Bladnoch Bandit all over it ??? As for the manager being sacked "yawn" did you not say that all last season  ? Getting a bit boring now  can't you think of anything else? As for LL what fiasco the FACTS are saints just to late with the license being granted to play in LL  but I suppose you know a man who knows a man that says different  !! Hilarious!! You brighten up my day old pal !! 

Aye, whatever you say Rab. Saints didnae want LL, thats why paperwork was held back . We at WAB FC are same, we dont want LL, I dont blame SaInts for not submitting paperwork in time, would have done the same. Its been boring, no offence to others on here, when you have been away on your holidays. You never know, you could be on holiday every weekend soon Rab old pal ! Even the Prodigy can see its you Rab, us boys fae the Shire stick together haha. Bye for now Rab, cannae wait for your next comeback,  "you brighten my day" Eh ?

22 hours ago, Bladnoch Bandit said:

Aye, whatever you say Rab. Saints didnae want LL, thats why paperwork was held back . We at WAB FC are same, we dont want LL, I dont blame SaInts for not submitting paperwork in time, would have done the same. Its been boring, no offence to others on here, when you have been away on your holidays. You never know, you could be on holiday every weekend soon Rab old pal ! Even the Prodigy can see its you Rab, us boys fae the Shire stick together haha. Bye for now Rab, cannae wait for your next comeback,  "you brighten my day" Eh ?

Rab, you alright ? Nae comeback ?You in the huff ?  Your not  away on holiday again are you ? haha

Saints didnae want LL, thats why paperwork was held back . We at WAB FC are same, we dont want LL, I dont blame SaInts for not submitting paperwork in time, would have done the same.

We already had our paperwork accept before we hit Christmas mind so we wouldn't have been not submitting it on time...

We are far from keen (or sold) on the idea of LL and promotion to it along with a number of other things, no secret there though! But if we end up with the situation at the end of the season, we will find a way to make something work for us

Archived